First Avenger The Official "Captain America Super Bowl Tv Spot" Thread

Intinally i was to excited about cap....after the SB trailer...i cant wait!!

Well, I got my Zazzle page started! Here's a link to where you can buy one of my shirts. A men's large T is $25 (if that seems a little pricey, it's because printing on dark shirts is more expensive).

http://www.zazzle.com/pluckyninja/gifts?cg=196817711724933285

Even if you don't buy it, I'd still appreciate your ratings and comments at the page. ;)

Last edited:
I didn't know if anyone would be interested but- the Cap spot is on the Zune Network on Xbox Live. It's the first one under "Movie Trailers".:hrt:

I'm pretty sure the "Trailer's coming on the 18th" talk has all stemmed from the fact that a Disney movie is coming out that day (even though Disney isn't distributing Cap) and the fact that Captain America is listed on a website as being the trailer attached to said movie.

I Am Number 4
Will it be with it? I dunno, people seem to think this trailer website is fairly legit. Don't be surprised either way.

With as much positive feedback the Cap spot received, I'm sure they're going to be in a hurry to get the whole trailer out. I'd say the 18th is a pretty reliable date for it. Gut feeling.

That video celticpredator made is doing wonders for Cap's marketing.

Kinda weird when you think about....I could be the guy that made that movie a sucess....weird.

That isn't even a joke. You really contributed to getting the word out lol.

Kinda weird when you think about....I could be the guy that made that movie a sucess....weird.
Maybe you'll get a cameo in Cap2n America! Winter Soldier could shoot your face, throw a cigarette to the ground and mumble "F*** yeah..."

Everyone has aids!

I think Buck O' Five is going on the beginning of the new trailer. Good start IMO.

Red Skull has AIDS! AIDS AIDS AIDS!

Bucky...AIDS! Your mother...DEAD...:dry:

LMAO!!! The Cap **** Yeah video on YouTube is hilarious!! Brilliant!:woot:

has anyone interviewed Joe Simon found out what he thought of the trailer????

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"