The Official Captain America Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedSkull has a daughter cool! I like what Brubaker is doing, he's beefing up Cap's rogues gallery if anyone has noticed. Brubaker has made Crossbones a major threat, introduced the Winter soldier, General Lukin is a rare creature (A villain with common sense.) and now the Redskull's daughter!

Has anyone noticed this?

Yeah - I'll agree with the beefing up Cap's rogues gallery. I just wish Brubaker would address the whole Sharon Carter thing once and for all (stop Cap from whining about her, etc.) and have Cap end up with Diamondback. Then, I think the book would have even more character.

But that's just me.

You want Cap with Diamond back? nah, I think Sharon is the woman for him, Cap is the one superhero I can see married (no kids) It works with his personality.

I don't think it works with Sharon's personality - but again that's just me. I've thought for a long time that every Cap writer does their damnedest to make Sharon act more and more *****y. Yet, the whole Diamondback angle could be better explored I think.

im with deemar, i like sharon alot more and to be honest this my first cap book i ever collected, reading all those captain america and the falcon, swayed me from ever readinga cap book, but this book is awesome!!! steve and sharon has a connection and i really see them together(without kids).

GoldenAgeHero said:
im with deemar, i like sharon alot more and to be honest this my first cap book i ever collected, reading all those captain america and the falcon, swayed me from ever readinga cap book, but this book is awesome!!! steve and sharon has a connection and i really see them together(without kids).

lol! glad you agree, (without kids):up:

ph yeah and im really loving th whole bucky dynamic, i hope he becomes a good guy but not fighting along side cap like a sidekick but maybe have a few team ups with him.

GoldenAgeHero said:
ph yeah and im really loving th whole bucky dynamic, i hope he becomes a good guy but not fighting along side cap like a sidekick but maybe have a few team ups with him.

I'm kinda feeling Bucky as a villain, it's so badass!

deemar325 said:
I'm kinda feeling Bucky as a villain, it's so badass!

no:( he can be a good guy and a badass atthe same time. charles bronson, style:up:

GoldenAgeHero said:
no:( he can be a good guy and a badass atthe same time. charles bronson, style:up:

I can deal with that, along as he's not *****fied and toned down.

I was wondering where this thread had gone to. You'd think with all the "Bucky returning from the dead" that there'd be some more action going on in here.

But I guess there wouldn't be. Considering this is one of the best books that Marvel puts out there won't be any activity. People are too busy *****ing about this and that to worry about kick ass books like Captain America. :O :)

deemar325 said:
RedSkull has a daughter cool! I like what Brubaker is doing, he's beefing up Cap's rogues gallery if anyone has noticed. Brubaker has made Crossbones a major threat, introduced the Winter soldier, General Lukin is a rare creature (A villain with common sense.) and now the Redskull's daughter!

Has anyone noticed this?

Red Skull's daughter isn't a new character. She was introduced in the 80's. Skull had her artificially aged to adulthood (along with some other girls...they were called the Sisters of Sin or something like that) but she has since been returned to normal.

i have a question about the flip book reprints of this storyline
wasn't it interrupted for a house of m tie in? and if so wont the reprints be interrupted for it too? yuck i hope NOT

SpideyInATree said:
I was wondering where this thread had gone to. You'd think with all the "Bucky returning from the dead" that there'd be some more action going on in here.

But I guess there wouldn't be. Considering this is one of the best books that Marvel puts out there won't be any activity. People are too busy *****ing about this and that to worry about kick ass books like Captain America. :O :)
the reprint flip book about cap is the only one i buy except for the ff flip book

RockSP said:
Red Skull's daughter isn't a new character. She was introduced in the 80's. Skull had her artificially aged to adulthood (along with some other girls...they were called the Sisters of Sin or something like that) but she has since been returned to normal.

Thanks for the info.:up:

What up. I figured scince issue 14 just came out, people would come here to discuss. I still haven't gotten mine yet, so I got nothing to say at the moment.

^ Yep it was a good read, like a well done steak, and the
Gen.Lukin merged with Redskull!
good stuff.

^ Sorry, anyways Bru knocked it out of the park.

deemar325 said:
^ Yep it was a good read, like a well done steak, and the
Gen.Lukin merged with Redskull!
good stuff.

It was brilliant.

Cap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"