The Official Captain Marvel Manip Thread!

Oops, never mind.

Last edited:
Here's a Captain Marvel thingy I made today! The kids at reddit have been digging it- thought I'd share here.
A8nSf7m.jpg

That's impressive!!:eek: Great work man!!:woot:

Actually, there's a photomanip thread here already too. This should be posted there, or maybe even merged.

I actually plan to post a manip of Sackhoff there soon, but I don't think mine is nearly as stunning. :(

Here's a Captain Marvel thingy I made today! The kids at reddit have been digging it- thought I'd share here.
A8nSf7m.jpg

That's incredible! I've no idea who the actress his but she looks the part.

That's incredible! I've no idea who the actress his but she looks the part.
She's currently in the History channel series VIKINGS. She's a good actress and in shape to play a physical role (she does plenty of fights in the series).

I really like jamce's image too!

Here's my attempt, with Sackhoff & Clooney. Yes, it is just a badly photoshoped Star Trek Uniform -- I wasn't trying to do costume design here, just trying to get something that looked reasonably close. Also, hair is hard to cut around :(.

LCziQOp.png

EDIT: Credit where due: Background image shamelessly stolen from here.

Last edited:
Why is Clooney there?
He's my take on the original appearance of Mar-Vell, disguised as Dr. Walter Lawson, as seen in the earlier Captain Mar-Vell issues (before he gained cosmic awareness and his hair turned blond). I picture him as a sort of world-wise war veteran, and a sort of charismatic James Bond spy type.

01i9hlj.jpg

I've updated my image to add names.

Last edited:
I really like jamce's image too!

Here's my attempt, with Sackhoff & Clooney. Yes, it is just a badly photoshoped Star Trek Uniform -- I wasn't trying to do costume design here, just trying to get something that looked reasonably close. Also, hair is hard to cut around :(.

gcW0bpG.png

EDIT: Credit where due: Background image shamelessly stolen from here.
Nice :up:

This was my lousy attempt that I did in about an hour, will probably spend more time on it later and repost it. (I used Kinney because she is my favorite actress currently, not that I think she'll ever be cast of Danvers)

BrAzRrv.png

Last edited:
A8nSf7m.jpg

i dont know much about captain marvel but this image looks amazing :hubba

A8nSf7m.jpg

That's incredible. I don't even like that costume in the comics, but you made it look fantastic

Wow another great one! You should do one with Emily Blunt next.

Made this earlier. Not happy with the logo, but having gone through about 4/5 different versions and styles I just settled with the one I was working on. Damn starburst :argh:

CapMarvelEB_zps63f7aeb1.png

Made this earlier. Not happy with the logo, but having gone through about 4/5 different versions and styles I just settled with the one I was working on. Damn starburst :argh:

Nice! :up:

I felt inspired so I quickly made another Emily Kinney one:

wLHLESO.png

Nice! I like this one. The belt looks a little weird, but I guess it's there to replace the sash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"