The Official Captain Marvel Manip Thread!

I actually like that belt, despite it probably having no practical purpose. And those boots are awesome.

Nice! I like this one. The belt looks a little weird, but I guess it's there to replace the sash.

Honestly, I think Carol's stash is her "superhero cape" and shouldn't be replaced by a belt.

I agree, the sash is like the one constant with all her looks. It was there on her original costume, it was there on the Warbird costume and it's there on her Captain Marvel look. It's not like a belt would serve anything other than aesthetic purposes for anyway, so I say stick with the sash.

:awesome:

captain_marvel.jpg

Excellent work as always, sir! :up:

good job dude
gives a much better idea for how she might look than the other manip that made the rounds yesterday

attachment.php

Do you like this or hate this?

Thanks but nope, still not working. And when I try to open it, it brings me to comicbookresources.com and tells me that I'm not logged in.

Oh well. Is it a cool picture at least? :hehe:

Wait, did Mike post a picture? Cuz I'm not seeing it either. I thought y'all were talking about jmc's manip there for a minute.

Tumblr has some nice Captain Marvel fanart.

tumblr_o7p3stH8di1rtl0c4o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o8berkNgPC1s7ur72o1_540.jpg

I know, I know Brie Larson is Carol and I know she will do a good job at acting, but I like to provide "bases" for
453743-jennifer-lawrence-x-men-apocalypse.jpg
manips.

0d313eea8345ddc77492e0af62b8c36f.jpg

mystique_png_render__xmen_5__by_mrvideo_vidman-d9vzkzm.png

raven_by_alexiscabo1-da32qyi.png

199020c53a08f16dd1efd95a2d2bb1aa.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think the likeness is at all close to Larson (and outrunning jets, her hair should look like its in a wind tunnel), but concept wise this is a great idea for a movie poster by BossLogic.

sv8aaipds2jy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"