The Official Cell Phone Junkies Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who still hasn't bought a smart phone? :)
Probably. :o But seriously I hope you never do, those things are super addictive especially to first time owners.

More Leaked Images of Samsung Galaxy SIV

Samsung-Galaxy-S-4-GT-I9502.jpg

Looks like they took the best of the SIII and Note II and put it in one phone.

if the Samsung IV was smaller, i'd actually consider it.

i really hate the size of theses mini-mini tablets

There's still a chance it could be fake or at least a SIII variant that was mistaken for SIV. Okay I know denial.

I do agree that I hate how phones are slowly becoming tablets. 4-inch to 4.5-inch is the sweet spot for me.

It's here:

HTC One Review

HTC-One-Review.jpg

I would SO get this phone if it wasn't for that damn capactive button arrangement. Couldn't they just relegated the logo to the damn back of the phone.

if the Samsung IV was smaller, i'd actually consider it.

i really hate the size of theses mini-mini tablets

Agreed. I want something that can comfortably fit in my pocket and I can operate well with one-hand. The Nexus 4 is probably the biggest size phone I could tolerate.

looks like the s4 managed to fit a 5 inch screen into a phone slightly smaller than the s3. impressive.

looks like my next.

Damn.

I have the SIII...and I like it...but heavens the screen STILL seems too small for my monster hands. Should have got the Note II... I hope they keep giving us 5 inch screens from here on in. Or at the very least let me always have the option of size.

Great specs, but the design just makes this phone feel like the Galaxy SIIIS rather than the S4.

Google better get their stuff together and release their own higher end phone. I'm starting to think the rumor about the X was just that, a rumor.

Scrolling while tracking your eyes? Creepy yet very sci-fi.

I JUST got the SIII mini

Im not eligible for an upgrade til 2015...more money then to put forward for the SIV :waa:

Honestly? I'm not all that disappointing now after watching that video that I got the III. It's still going to be a great phone and not instantly useless upon the release of the SIV. Now...If only it were a tad larger.

white s4 for me.

only other phone i'm considering is the xperia z; we'll see if sony can announce an american release before the s4 ships.

white s4 for me.

only other phone i'm considering is the xperia z; we'll see if sony can announce an american release before the s4 ships.
problem is that they're generally very slow with updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"