The Official Cell Phone Junkies Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I agree. That's why I was really excited to find that App. Sprint wants to charge $20-$40 month to do what it does for free. No thank you.

It is a good program indeed

Last edited:
Hey kal you got any other places I can check out for more choices of holster cases.

Thanks kal I will check those out when I got more time.

i need a new phone stat ugh
this phone is constantly crashing on me

edit issue resolved itself.

Last edited:
Activated my Samsung Galaxy S3 on verizon yesterday, since then been playing around it. Wow what an upgrade from my thunderbolt. I love this phone.

Activated my Samsung Galaxy S3 on verizon yesterday, since then been playing around it. Wow what an upgrade from my thunderbolt. I love this phone.
Yeah, my wife got her's yesterday. That phone is so awesome, I may be filing for divorce on Monday.

:( where is my sprint 4g lte? Supposed to be live today but here i sit at 3g

You should be good now. It has officially been turned on. Some are getting 15mbs in SA. If you still don't have it, I would suggest double checking you have it switched to on on your phone and double check that you are covered on the coverage map. If all else fails, restart your phone. If all of that is doesn't work and you are covered on the map, take it to the nearest Sprint store.

what cell phone has the best processor out right now?
and if it's not t-mobile, which model that they have has the best processor?

Right now (in the US) you have two options. The Samsung Galaxy S III and HTC One S. They have the same processor, but each have their own pluses and minuses. They have the best processor out there at the moment. Here are cnet's review for both of them. I suggest going into your nearest T-Mobile and compare them side by side as well.

Galaxy S III
http://reviews.cnet.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-review/?tag=rb_content;contentBody

HTC One S
http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones...52_7-35150761.html?tag=rb_content;contentBody

This Engadget review, does a great job comparing the two phones.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/06/28/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-for-t-mobile-review/

For me, I lean toward the GSIII. It has 2gb of Ram for more Apps, Micro SD slot for more memory, bigger battery, and Gorilla Glass 2.

Last edited:
thanks kal. i'll check em out :up:

There is a rumored HTC once S price drop coming so I'd hold off buying one till that's straightened out

Seems like the iPhone 5 will be launched Sept 12

My Droid 4 updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich last night. Me likey. :up:

Droid Razr HD is supposed to be announced September 5th. It's about time. I'm in need for a new phone.

My HTC Inspire updated to something... Not sure what it is.. But I like it a lot better now.

BlackBerry OS 10 Preview

[YT]ElOy8-TDgaw[/YT]

i've been thinking about going back to blackberry for a while now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"