The Official Costume Thread - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the crotch shots long enough and youll start seeing whats in your soul.

2f069om.gif

Heh, the smilie is beating on the horse's crotch.

Look at the crotch shots long enough and youll start seeing whats in your soul.

Wow! I wonder what would happen if you look at crotch shots in Penthouse?

Dude move on:doh: next thing we are going to find out that there is no S on the cape,:shock annndddd ooohhh Ggggoodd nooooooooOOO!!!!

Wow! I wonder what would happen if you look at crotch shots in Penthouse?
Something gets bigger?

Dude move on:doh: next thing we are going to find out that there is no S on the cape,:shock annndddd ooohhh Ggggoodd nooooooooOOO!!!!
Thats not too important I dont think.

Buddy, I was trying to just be funny, friendly sarcasm. I would love to see him have trunks but I don't think there are right now anyway they are trying to hid it for some reason either to make us want more or because they havent decided the final version yet.

Hello, I am new here, but I've been following this thread (All 13 parts. XD) for months now, and I finally wanted to join in.

I thought the picture of Cavil was good, and much better than I was expecting from Zack Snyder. But that being said, I thought a few minor changes would have made it even better, kinda like this. It already reminded me of the Jim Lee superman, this would have just been the icing on the cake.

2h34jnb.jpg

Henry Cavill Confirms No Undies for Superman in Man of Steel

Brit actor Henry Cavill the latest Superman to don the famous red cape, has commented on the fact that he is missing his infamous red trunks.

Speaking to MTV, Cavill has reacted to the outpour online and let us in on the scoop of why exactly the famous underpants have been removed from the superman image.

"You've got to understand, that this is a new Superman. A new film, a new vision" Cavill smiled. "And the trunks, I'm afraid just does not fit that. And they've done away with it in the comics recently so I hear. It's just a slight modernization. But we're very happy with the final product and, yeah, hope the fans will be happy too". Cavill recently portrayed Theseus in “Immortals,” which will be released on November 11.

Hey guys, well, I guess that settles it. I personally would have loved the shorts, it's iconics Superman to me. But oh well.

Oh and this:

HCU-1.png

Haha! Sorry had to be done! :woot:

<V>

Last edited:
you have a source link for this info?

Brit actor Henry Cavill the latest Superman to don the famous red cape, has commented on the fact that he is missing his infamous red trunks.

Speaking to MTV, Cavill has reacted to the outpour online and let us in on the scoop of why exactly the famous underpants have been removed from the superman image.

"You've got to understand, that this is a new Superman. A new film, a new vision" Cavill smiled. "And the trunks, I'm afraid just does not fit that. And they've done away with it in the comics recently so I hear. It's just a slight modernization. But we're very happy with the final product and, yeah, hope the fans will be happy too". Cavill recently portrayed Theseus in “Immortals,” which will be released on November 11.

Hey guys, well, I guess that settles it. I personally would have loved the shorts, it's iconics Superman to me. But oh well.

Oh and this:

HCU-1.png

<V>

If that's real then we'll just have to deal with it. Do you have the link to that or some audio?

To tell the truth I am not that against not having the trunks. Sure I'd love them to be there, but if they arn't, it's still clearly Superman, just a slight change. I am just curious how they plan to fill that area in, and make it look "complete." From all the manips I've seen, I have yet to see one with a trunks replacement I've liked.

But I'd like a link to confirm this.

why would he have a seam on his thighs and the trunks

unless he has some kind of private server, ive just done a google search concerning his "paste and copy" with multiple pieces from that statement, and nothing besides this thread comes up in the search results...

so i personally think this is a bogus claim

Quoting Morphius ... kind of... "There are no trunks"

<V>

Last edited:
I'm fine with getting rid of the trunks. He still looks like Superman to me, and he's not wearing armor.

unless he has some kind of private server, ive just done a google search concerning his "paste and copy" with multiple pieces from that statement, and nothing besides this thread comes up in the search results...

so i personally think this is a bogus claim

Same here, I've searched it multiple times with nothing coming up at all.

anyways...

i hope there are trunks.
im going to be disappointed if they aren't there. that's not the Superman i grew up with, and that's not the Superman Siegel and Shuster created.

anyways...

i hope there are trunks.
im going to be disappointed if they aren't there. that's not the Superman i grew up with, and that's not the Superman Siegel and Shuster created.

The Superman Siegel and Shuster created couldn't fly either.

I think the yellow that fella is seeing is from a light reflection. And I'm pretty sure that is a silver border around the shield. But then again it could just be a recess in the chest that the shield fits into...

Oh God, come on guys.

"There is no spoon."

"There are no trunks"

and "There is no link" because it's so obvious I made that up.

Just a little sigh of fustration with those who keep saying there are trunks there. There so clearly isn't. And ofcouse I'm unhappy with this, I would have liked them to stay as true to the original (the superman we have come to know and love...before someone shoots in with "what do you mean original")But just a little harmless dig at all the crotch watchers.

Sorry guys, I wish for trunks too. But it aint gonna happen man. <V>

Hello, I am new here, but I've been following this thread (All 13 parts. XD) for months now, and I finally wanted to join in.

I thought the picture of Cavil was good, and much better than I was expecting from Zack Snyder. But that being said, I thought a few minor changes would have made it even better, kinda like this. It already reminded me of the Jim Lee superman, this would have just been the icing on the cake.

2h34jnb.jpg

Terminator Superman! :up:

Oh and this:

HCU-1.png

Haha! Sorry had to be done! :woot:

<V>

guys, really??? I can't believe even one of you thought this was real!! Seriously??? in the words of the great Charlie Brown; Good Grief! :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"