The Official Costume Thread - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
came up with another color combo

put it next to the last one bluer blue muted red and a deeper yellow instead of gold but i still have a feeling its the colors on the left
superherohype6.jpg

I think it's the one on the left as well...which I happen to like also

I have to say I have really mixed feelings about the costume. The lack of an S on the back of the cape probably hurts the most.

I wonder how Cavill will handle the need to put on an American accent

In which films or TV productions? Yet to see much of his work, apart from The Tudors.

this is what made me consider him for bond. Danny C. is great but i dont think he will be returning after the next film and i would also want a JB younger and with darker hair
2668522.jpg

plus i dont know if you guys saw this its cavill sporting superman hair not sure if it was during filming though
Man-of-Steels-Henry-Cavill-Sporting-Superman-Hair-Curl-2.jpeg

Man-of-Steels-Henry-Cavill-Sporting-Superman-Hair-Curl-1-570x852.jpg

Last edited:
It'd be awesome if Immortals, Cold Light of Day, and Man of Steel made him a star where he could play Bond.

i think he has expressed interest in playing him

i am a huge bond fan and loved CR but was very disappointed with QoS and honestly have no wishes to see craig return

Cavill should be bond Straight up Debonair especially in this video!!

stick his ash in a white dinner jacket and there we go
Gf_018.jpg

Last edited:
I dont think he will ever be Bond. Not with Superman under his curriculum.

It does look like there is some kind of gold/yellow piping around the sides of the suit. Still, I do hope they keep the trunks, and expand upon that. In my opinion, the red trunks help break up what is otherwise, A LOT of blue on Superman's body. I'm sure the yellow piping will help, but the trunks are bold, and help keep the colors in check. Not to mention, they're a classic part of Superman's costume.

Looking forward to seeing a flu body picture of Cavill in the suit. It seems like he got a bit of a haircut, as well.

I have to say I have really mixed feelings about the costume. The lack of an S on the back of the cape probably hurts the most.

Seriously? The lack of a "S" on the cape?? that's nothing...good grief

Michael Fassbender will be the next Bond. Not Cavill.

I always wondered if the 'S' on the back of the cape was put there for marketing reasons. So red capes could be sold as 'Superman capes'. If there's no shield, there's nothing to connect it to Superman. It's just a red cape.

It's the reason the bat symbol is on the backs of lots of Batman capes. To brand them.

Just my thoughts.

Kinda disappointed in no S symbol on the cape,But I ain't mad about it and either way is fine with me!!

Why is everyone talking about who is going to be the next Bond? I thought Craig was signed on for more films? Am I missing something here?

I think he's signed on for one more but with the state of MGM is in nothing is certain his contract might run out before filming starts on and next 007

I think he's signed on for one more but with the state of MGM is in nothing is certain his contract might run out before filming starts on and next 007

Craig is signed on to play in 5 Bond movies and filming on Bond 23 starts this November for a November release next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"