The Official Costume Thread - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If they wanted to nix the trunk, they could have kept the color concept at least, have a small red trinagle tapered from the belt, not all the way down like trunks but it would have worked well."

Something!

But it does look like something is actually missing. I dont see the "silver"-lines over the belt or the plates on the thigh...?

Weird... But also at the same time... whatever! Have to move on... :cmad:

I DONT WANT TO SEE SUPERMAN NAKED!!!
:cmad: Thanks Joseph, I admit I have a big crush on Henry and now you put THAT IMAGE in my head. Darn you and thank you! :woot:

I'm just not liking the darkness of the colors on the suit, and man, do you rather see a Cavill's crotch popping out or trunks????

318193_241228152589061_221774371201106_784693_7951095_n.jpg

Ironically without the cape the costume reminds me of Singermans space suit.
3650421020a05lwlarge6ff.jpg

So now that these pics are out, I assume everyone's going to forget that the suit doesn't always look that dark.

I think it is a good idea to get rid of the yellow. I'm glad it seems like they did just that.
Notice how blue jeans appear much brighter behind the dark Superman costume.

People are mainly pissed cause the trunks are gone. I'm pissed cause there ain't no yellow S on the cape :p

images

suit.jpg

^ THAT is what I wanted as the MOS costume. The colors seem darker but I ain't disappointed one bit.
I hope the belt stays gone. We don't need it anymore!

Ironically without the cape the costume reminds me of Singermans space suit.

Ironically bith are Superman suits without a cape. So basically it's more obvious than ironic, isn't it?

images

suit.jpg

^ THAT is what I wanted as the MOS costume. The colors seem darker but I ain't disappointed one bit.

......................................................:doh: your high right now aren't you............thats the only way anything your saying makes sense...

Hey you know what, if they ever make that "great" suit happen, then what the hell lets bring this back to

BatmanClooney2.jpg

Hell that plus lets get Adam West to play him again...........that would be awesome.................:barf:

images

suit.jpg

I like the basic design, but I don't like the implementation. Not a fan at all of the rubberized, sculpted look. And I'd miss the boots...

What was that suit for? And thank you again Joseph for reminding me of the Bat nipples.

What was that suit for? And thank you again Joseph for reminding me of the Bat nipples.

It was for the aborted Superman Lives, directed by Tim Burton, and starring (*shudder*) Nic Cage as Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"