Dark Phoenix The Official Dazzler Thread

Rike

Crazy
Reaction score
Just an idea.

4404691.jpg

The Jubilee of X-Men: Dark Phoenix

I like the suggestion in another topic of.. Dove Cameron is it?
She has the pop star look hands down. Maybe a bit too young looking, but would look good next to Tye, Kodi and Sophie

Bella is terrible. She's also too old to play a 15/16 year old.

Dove Cameron is where it's at.

Already confirmed Dazzler is just a cameo lol..

I wasnt talking about hair, but her overall look (face and body).

Screen-Shot-2017-08-15-at-7.20.53-AM.png

... Omega Underground is also now learning towards The Orville’s Halston Sage potentially landing the pop-star mutant role of Dazzler (Alison Blaire).

Two names we’ve been hearing (also teasing on Twitter) for the part has been Sage and Suki Waterhouse*. ...

Screen-Shot-2017-08-15-at-6.42.28-AM.png

Something to help back us up is that Sage was spotted recently with the Dark Phoenix cast members in Montreal for a Hans Zimmer concert which included her Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse co-star Tye Sheridan, Sophie Turner, Alexandra Shipp, and Nicholas Hoult.

Even bigger is that an X-Men stuntman has posted a story on Instagram of himself behind the scenes with a board of cast members (possibly in the costume/hair department). The board clearly includes headshots of Jessica Chastain and Halston Sage.

X-Men-board-pic.jpg

... Halston recently wrapped production on her Fox TV sci-fi comedy series The Orville.

Nothing has been made official concerning the Dazzler role but this adds up to Sage landing a part in the sequel. ...

* More on this & her, later.

I'll be happy to see a Dazzler cameo and this actress looks the part.

A cameo seems such a waste IMO. This is Fox's thirteenth film! She should be a supporting character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"