BvS The Official Diane Lane IS Ma Kent Thread

I need to find the post where I predicted that one... lol

Hopefully, we get the confirmation on Costner soon too.
THIS WOULD BE COOL

kevin_costner_superman_mos_by_p2pproductions-d3a4vju.png

Great casting choice, although I am still hoping for a more classic direction with the Kents. I do like them a bit younger, however, so these choices fit.

The actually de-aged them in the Silver Age for a while-pretty silly how they did it, but they didn't do total reboots in those days-they worked with previous stories for the most part.

Kents_silverage_young.jpg

Yes!!

I called this one Jamie and Showy!

Glad Snyder was on the same wave length because casting Diane Lane as Martha Kent opposite Kevin Costner as Jonathan Kent (potentially) is fantastic casting!

This film is gonna be an EPIC WIN! :supes:

It's a great time to be a Superman fan. Snyder is absolutely hitting it out of the park with casting.

Sure is.

WB's, Snyder and Nolan are trying to make sure they get this Superman film done right!

Not to be redundant, but yes, I can honestly say I would tap Ma Kent, and stay the next morning.

I miss Perre Bernard's "Recliner of Rage" (Which is owned by NBC)

I like Diane Lane but... Isn't she too hot to be "Ma Kent?"

Like, this is Ma Kent:

200px-Martha_Kent_01.jpg

If I were Diane Lane, I might be a bit offended they contacted me for this role.

I like Diane Lane but... Isn't she too hot to be "Ma Kent?"

Like, this is Ma Kent:

200px-Martha_Kent_01.jpg

If I were Diane Lane, I might be a bit offended they contacted me for this role.

I for one am glad snyder isn't going strictly 'by the book' like he did with 300 and watchmen.

I'm also happy that we are getting young Kents, hopefully they none of them die.

also, did you really expect a 70 year old woman when they were eying costner for pa? lol

"Daddy. Why am I different?"
"Clark... Go wait in the shed."
*Chk-chk*

:dry:

Daddy? LOL:woot: I kinda imagined Pa has a shotgun just in case them government boys came around to take Clark away.

I love this casting. I also hope the younger age bracket means we don't need to worry about Pa Kent dying this go-round. I'm surprised we haven't gotten confirmation on Costner yet. He and Lane are a perfect match, imo.

Henry Cavill (confirmed, Kal-El, Clark Kent, Superman)

Diane Lane (confirmed, Martha Kent)
Kevin Costner (rumored, Jonathan Kent)
Viggo Mortenson (rumored, General Zod)
Daniel Day Lewis (rumored, Lex Luthor)

Pretty, DREAM TEAM cast, if this happens!

-R

Where in gods name did the day lewis rumor come from?

Oh wow! I new it was getting too quit. I step away for a day of reading the threads and Wham!! Get hit with a awesome casting confirmation! Young,hot, and a great actress...This puts a whole new insight on how this movie is gonna go compared to previous incarnations. I'm liking this move. Here we are talking about Pa and got snuck with a upper cut not with a rumor but a confirmation Ma Kent. Lol

I'm totally happy with Diane Lane. She's a great actress . Unfaithful is one of my favorite's films . I've always thought she was super cute aand she's got a great smile :hrt:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"