BvS The Official Diane Lane IS Ma Kent Thread

Oh wow! I new it was getting too quit. I step away for a day of reading the threads and Wham!! Get hit with a awesome casting confirmation! Young,hot, and a great actress...This puts a whole new insight on how this movie is gonna go compared to previous incarnations. I'm liking this move. Here we are talking about Pa and got snuck with a upper cut not with a rumor but a confirmation Ma Kent. Lol

A sucker punch, would you say?:oldrazz:

I doubt they'll make her look older. If Smallville went with a MILF for Ma Kent, a Superman film with Snyder certainly would.

Man, Annette O'Toole is 58 years old, and she still looks like she's in her late 30s-early 40s.

I love that Diane Lane is in this. She and Annette give MILF a whole new twist. :woot:

A sucker punch, would you say?:oldrazz:

Well played sir. Lol

Hey you guys I was thinking...what if this is bait to finally reel Costner in? I mean what's he waiting on ya know?

Funny coincidence. Diane Lane will sorta be the mother of Darth Vader and Superman. :) (since she played to my great bewilderment Hayden Christensen's mom in Jumper)

I hope so...it could also be that they let his name slip to gauge reaction. If so, then I think they can pretty much go ahead and cast the guy already.

ugh... I almost forgot she was in that horrible movie. I thought she kind of hit a low point with Must Love Dogs... and then I saw Jumper and realized just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

She plays mother roles to a teat.

Watch Jack for proof of that.

I hope so...it could also be that they let his name slip to gauge reaction. If so, then I think they can pretty much go ahead and cast the guy already.

Yeah I was thinking that too when he wasn't confirmed days ago. That's always in the back of my mind when we get these rumors that are more like "could be's". Like the are throwing them to the wolves lol

Dear God..... why do I have the feeling Ma Kent will be hotter than Lois lol

Oh yeah! :woot:

diane-lane-celebrity.jpg

Man, Annette O'Toole is 58 years old, and she still looks like she's in her late 30s-early 40s.

I love that Diane Lane is in this. She and Annette give MILF a whole new twist. :woot:

Not lately.

Diane Lane is such a foxy MILF and a great actress to boot! i think she'll de great as Ma Kent

i'm glad they are casting younger for the role of Clark's parents because in the past films they have been dinosaurs

it's funny, about 15-20 years ago Diane Lane would have been a perfect Lois

Damn i'd like to give her a long and hard............

....talking to about her role in the film. Great casting.

:woot:

Hey you guys I was thinking...what if this is bait to finally reel Costner in? I mean what's he waiting on ya know?

You know, you should really think about picking up a few lottery tickets...

I mean that...

:word:

i'd imagine she'll look less in line with the pictures that've been posted and more like this...

5wtpapm

superman's mom is the hottest MILF on this planet :wow:

only in a Snyder movie is Martha Kent super hot :up: :awesome::up:

Is it wrong that now when I think of Martha Kent, I think.. "I would".

I loved that segment.

I hope NBC doesn't own Bernard either otherwise him and Conan can do a new revamped one for TBS.

No, he's still working for Conan at TBS as a graphic designer. Actually, he was the one who guided Conan through the various DC characters at WB Animation.

Awesome.

Why can't they do Bernard's sofa of rage. They really should.

Costner and Lane = Jor-el and Lara

JorEl_Lara.bmp

Bank on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back