The Official Director's Cut Thread

I watched half of the movie + the deleted scenes on the "not in u.s. version thread" + following scenes according to the script it lets the movie breath a bit.

homestarrunner said:
what else would be i nthe directors cut , that they left out?
Accurate characterization or just ANYTHING resembling the Lee/Kirby masterpiece?

Perhaps a plot that makes sense?

Good acting? (Even fair acting would be acceptable)

This guy>:doom: (definatly NOT in the film)

My personal hopes!
It's not explained why the people from Latveria gave victor the mask, if he's from another country, where's his foreign accent. They also need put Johnny in the suit before he jumps off the building, because after he flames up you can clearly see he's wearing the suit. When suzie says, "I can't hold it!" blocking Doom's blastand right after that she's able to hold the supernova, they should remove that line, because she can clearly hold it! When Johhny is being provoked to race his car, you can clearly tell the other guy never spoke a word to him, the guys voice is lously dubbed in everytime you see the back of his head.

he was the only native from his home country to make his company big internationally to come to the states as a gift the people made the mask.

Ok when's the Director's Cut coming out, it's the only version I'll buy?

CGHulk said:
Ok when's the Director's Cut coming out, it's the only version I'll buy?

i wouldn't look for it until, April or May 2007...

JMAfan said:
i wouldn't look for it until, April or May 2007...

I think we'll see it between the time they start filming in June, and Christmas.

I guess I should see the theatrical cut before commenting on the Director's cut.

Zarchon said:
I guess I should see the theatrical cut before commenting on the Director's cut.

Uhhhh...yeah....

Should I wait for a Director's cut/Special Edition or buy the current DVD that's out now?I really don't want to buy the same movie twice,but I haven't seen this movie since July(and it's killing me)What should I do?

buy the dvd thats out now then the director's cut when it comes out! at least you'd still be better off than me who ended up with 4 copies of the dvd around Christmas time. :p

Incrediblejeff said:
Should I wait for a Director's cut/Special Edition or buy the current DVD that's out now?I really don't want to buy the same movie twice,but I haven't seen this movie since July(and it's killing me)What should I do?
Buy that DVD...............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually my Wal-mart still has a few of the Exclusive 2 disc sets out...you might check that out....out of all the DVD's out there i think the Wal-Mart one had the best stuff.....

Best Buy has a fancy F4 DVD kit....like $35 or so. I just got the DVD but I might go get the Best Buy deal.

As for a DC...I want OUTTAKES! I love outtakes.

Buslady said:
Best Buy has a fancy F4 DVD kit....like $35 or so. I just got the DVD but I might go get the Best Buy deal.

As for a DC...I want OUTTAKES! I love outtakes.

The Wal-Mart has a 50 minute extra dvd thats really cool...and yeah i was surprised that there wasn't a "gag reel"....hopefully there will be on the DC

Ok so now I went off and bought the Best Buy exclusive ... $30. comes in a tin, has a cd with first 23 issues of Ult. F4, annual, and some other geedunk.

Buslady said:
Ok so now I went off and bought the Best Buy exclusive ... $30. comes in a tin, has a cd with first 23 issues of Ult. F4, annual, and some other geedunk.

i told ya'll to get the Wal-mart exclusive.....LOL....*shakes head*....but hey at least you have a cool tin...but damn $30?????

I got the region 2 UK edition of F4. it includes the complete documentary from the wal-mart bonus dvd.

JACOB

Buslady said:

That is how I ended up with two FF DVDs. I should have gotten one in fullscreen to make it useful. *holds up fist*

jacob301 said:
I got the region 2 UK edition of F4. it includes the complete documentary from the wal-mart bonus dvd.

JACOB

Actually i think ya'lls is alittle different from ours...does yours show Jessica and Chris throwing a baseball in the backlot????

it does show them playing baseball.. there is a 15 minute featurette on the fantastic four characters and also on doom and stan lee.
runs about 97 minutes or so.

JACOB

jacob301 said:
it does show them playing baseball.. there is a 15 minute featurette on the fantastic four characters and also on doom and stan lee.
runs about 97 minutes or so.

JACOB

yeah see yours is different than ours....ours is only 50 minutes....you have what we have plus alot more....

that is what I had said.. the complete version of the documentary.

JACOB

is anyone kind of afraid to see a DC....i'm afraid i'm going to be totally ticked off at what we could have had that was better....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"