The Official Dragon Ball Movie Soundtrack

There's a number at the end of the movie Twister that Van Halen did, called "Respect the Wind."

It has that DBZ feel to it. I want something resembling that as the main theme.

That reminds me a lot of Dream Theater's "Fatal Tragedy", from the History of Trunks, when Trunks finds Gohan lying dead in the rain after #17 and #18 killed him. Somber, but great. :up:

One theme I have always found to be quite epic is this one, although I don't know the name of it, or where just the music track exists for download. Start at 3:18 on timer.

[YT]9WDibdY9W9g&feature[/YT]

Yeah, the Genki Dama theme. Always liked that one.

I'm not sure if it has a name, but they usually play a slightly tweaked version of it in the Japanese audio track whenever Goku begins gathering energy for that attack.

I think it does have a name, it has been featured during all sorts of different parts of DBZ, when Goku arrives on Namek, and when Goku tries to force Gohan to become a SSJ in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, there are others. You know of a place where you can download or stream it?

I think the name of it might be Ya Nakotoniwa Genki Dama. Could be wrong, though.

I just did a quick search and it comes up with a DBZ song, but it has lyrics.

All Dragon Ball/Z/GT songs have lyrics, I think, just sometimes they're played without vocals. Like Hikari no Willpower or Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku.

Ahh, hmm interesting, well I don't use limewire so I can't check it, is there another place where it might be available?

Hmmmmm, I used to have a site with a whole bunch of Dragon Ball multimedia goodies in it, but I can't find it anymore. :csad: Well, you could try LimeWire, like LoH suggested, if you have it. I'm sure it'll be hosted on there.

That site's gotta be somewhere in my favs...

There was a time when I tried to collect the original Japanese OST of DBZ, but there were just a few tracks I could never find, this was one of them. I eventually gave up, but this tread has sparked my interest again.

Woah, it's like an all you can eat anime and video game music feast :eek:

ZOMG there is so many tracks I have been searching for years. I'm about to implode.

How about the ending theme "Romantikku Ageruyo" [I'll give you Romance]? I liked the theme, but I know it's not in =(

All 4 versions of the ending in the original Dragon Ball:

And even a live-action music video version by popular Japanese idol Shokotan, a fellow fan of anime [she even dresses as Bulma]:

nice choice lordofhypertime, it sounds like a mix of the japanese and american dbz's.

A song that I think well suit the mood of the film would have to be Ennio Morricone's "The Ecstasy of Gold" it was composed for the film "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly". It has recently been remade by Metallica which is quite good. Ennio Morricone has a tendency to making songs that come out quite epic. =) Enjoy

(Original "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly" version of "The Ecstasy of Gold")

(Remake of "The Ecstasy of Gold" by Metallica)

I like the original better, heh. It’s got the right tune for a Dragon Ball film, though. Just like something out of a Bruce Lee kung fu flick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"