Superman Returns The official DVD Artwork reveled...

What's with this ugly photoshopped crap? Dammit! This is the same crap we had to endure through the production...the Photoshop backgrounds and Routh clearly standing when they (the WB) had gems, like this...

004.jpg

...stashed away!

I like them a lot, but this has already been said in another thread... please merge mods.

Don't be such a suck up...there is no OFFICIAL dvd art thread. There is one about a fan-made one though!

Superman4ever said:
Don't be such a suck up...there is no OFFICIAL dvd art thread. There is one about a fan-made one though!
I'm not a suck up, but I do like those art covers... but this thread needs to be merged with the other thread that's talking about the DVD covers.

kakarot069 said:
I'm not a suck up, but I do like those art covers... but this thread needs to be merged with the other thread that's talking about the DVD covers.

What other threads? The one about the FAKE fan-made cover or the one that talks about the DVD extras?

If they merge they merge, but the covers are still crappy photoshop...take care!

Man WB are sure putting out some crappy artwork for the Superman DVDs.

i completely disagree... im glad they didn't go with the teaser poster or that crappy lit hovering poster; these are much better than those.

Superman4ever said:
What other threads? The one about the FAKE fan-made cover or the one that talks about the DVD extras?

If they merge they merge, but the covers are still crappy photoshop...take care!
even if it looks different internationally, that doesn't make it a fake DVD cover... the general discussion of the DVD cover should be in one thread, not spread out on one page.

O'Haire said:
Man WB are sure putting out some crappy artwork for the Superman DVDs.

While Karakookoo is obsessing about the stupid thread merge, why didn't the WB use this as one of the covers?

supermanreturnswf4.jpg

Or any of the awesome pics they released AFTER the movie opened?

Superman4ever said:
While Karacoocoo is obsessing about the stupid thread merge, why didn't the WB use this as one of the covers?

supermanreturnswf4.jpg
hey, I never insulted you about your name or about ANYTHING, so I expect the same amount of respect from you.

and that just lokks ghastly... poorly lit and not to mention boring.

dammit...haven't they learned yet? i don't know they insist on using such inflattering images of Routh. he looks like Superman...but they're making him look UNsuper....

Why is everybody always arguing, if the MODS want to move it they will, maybe they will close the other threads and leave this one open. Who knows.

I really don't like these DVD covers. I can understand why they are showing the plane, they want to convey action. The other one is just blah to me. I would rather have seen the two posters, teaser and theatrical.

I don't like the covers. But doesn't reall matter but there's a 0% chance of me buying any of them. I'll rent the 2-disc version though.

*in Napoleon Dynamite voice*

That's pretty much the worst box art ever.

supermanreturnsr1artpic1wi6.jpg

supermanreturnsr1artpic2ra0.jpg

Ok While this cover still isn't as cool as BATMAN BEGINS dvd cover last year. This is still a good dvd cover .

Honestly. I don't care about the covers. I just want the damn movie. I can't wait.

I have a feeling they will be changed before the release.

The covers could have been so much better, but that 3 hour documentary sounds cool.

3 hour commentary?... on what? what about Superman Returns deserves 3 hours?...

Unless it's different designs and the failures of the last decade, I really don't care.

kakarot069 said:
3 hour commentary?... on what? what about Superman Returns deserves 3 hours?...

Unless it's different designs and the failures of the last decade, I really don't care.

I think thats fantastic, it will probably include failed attempts, never before scene suit designs, casting footage.

I love documentaries on the making of a film. All movies should have them. They are great things to watch.

Showtime029 said:
I think thats fantastic, it will probably include failed attempts, never before scene suit designs, casting footage.
I would absolutly love to see that happen, but seeing how tight lid the WB is, I honestly dont think it may happen...

but here's to hope, though :super:

kakarot069 said:
I would absolutly love to see that happen, but seeing how tight lid the WB is, I honestly dont think it may happen...

but here's to hope, though :super:

I am hoping for some tidbits. I love documentaries on movies anyway, I love to absorb the entire process. I always watch those extras on the DVD, no matter what the movie. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"