Superman Returns The official DVD Artwork reveled...

Anyway, I am getting my Superman Returns DVD at Target, as they have a lenticular cover, it is Clark ripping his shirt off and becoming Superman as you move it back and fourth. It'll look great with my Batman Begins motion cover! The Target release also comes with 2 Superman radio shows. The best deal by far, IMO.

~SD

Circuit City has the same thing that Best Buy had, only they have it for $13.99

kakarot069 said:
Circuit City has the same thing that Best Buy had, only they have it for $13.99
According to the ad bills in my paper, they are different.

Circuit City:
3 disc (2 studio release, 1, a 1 hour bonus DVD "The Science of Superman"......Close up pic of Superman from waist up....with Lex behind him holding Kryptonite....$22.99

Best Buy: 2 disc, a comic book.....Full body shot of Supes standing on Daily Planet....$24.99

They both have the box with Supes saving the plane.....Circuit City $13.99.....Best Buy $15.99

Oh...I forgot....

Target: Deluxe edition 3-D lenticular cover of Clark ripping shirt to show "S"....$22.99

I wish Australia was getting the Lenticular cover DVD :(

DVD promo for Korea....

srkoreaeventga2.png

Source: http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=42466

The Clark Kent shirt rip picture is the one that is on the Target: Deluxe edition 3-D lenticular cover

^^Its a nice image so i'm glad they're using it on some of the dvd covers.

Are they giving away a cape with the yellow ass on the back?

attachment.php

Attachments

• yellowass.jpg
    yellowass.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 124
It's from Korea. It's INTENTIONAL. Why the heck would they put Korea's Twin Towers in the background of METROPOLIS?

Kevin Roegele said:
That picture has uncomfortable 9/11 vibes.
Thats what i thought/felt as well at first looking at the background.

I didn't get a Comic Book with my deluxe edition from Best Buy, I got a guide book that is in the pic above this post though.

I love the artwork on the Best Buy version, It's much more...supermanish than the others.

I got nothing when I got it from Wal-Mart except the actual dvd I bought.

how do you guys choose?lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"