The Official Eradicator Thread

Why not both? He could be like a foe from the beginning & then be a friend after he make an ultimate sacrifice. I usually see him as some kind of a "neutral" character than just a friend or foe though.
because I don't see the Eradicator as Superman's foe... yet.
I say use him first as an ally of Superman, and then have some vilain corupt his circuitry or something, and then be the enemy, but with a chance at redemption

because I don't see the Eradicator as Superman's foe... yet.
I say use him first as an ally of Superman, and then have some vilain corupt his circuitry or something, and then be the enemy, but with a chance at redemption

I'm down with that. Good idea. :word:

I like using the Eradicator as a replacement for Jorel in the FOS as more of a mentor to Superman rather than a villian.

I like using the Eradicator as a replacement for Jorel in the FOS as more of a mentor to Superman rather than a villian.

I like that idea too.

And why you don't have an avatar anymore right now, Super Kal? :p

I prefer the villian angle.

Superman doesnt need a mentor anymore. We've seen Clark mentored heavily on Smallville and Superman mentored by Jor-El in the older films.

It's time for Superman to stand on his own.

I don't mind another cameo by Jor-El via the main FOS crystal but the mentor/student thing is done.

eradicator.jpg

Interesting design. Who drew that, Showtime? I would get rid of some of the blades on his arms & the "one red toe" on both feet. The rest are pretty interesting. :word::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"