The Official Erica Durance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is Erica letting herself go more each year this show is on. I meant in the first few years of this show. She was soild & lean and fit as fiddle. Now she looking soft and out of shape big time!

Here, I'll let Lex Luthor say it best.
[YT]McAeQiLmEYU[/YT]

Yeah. What? It was either that or the famouse quote from Billy Mattison. :)

The only difference that I see in Erica's current look right now compared to her look 5 years ago is that she no longer has to color her hair in the hideous blonde color and that she's developed her already great muscles even more.

Those pictures from that CW thing don't flatter her to be fair, but no, she definatly hasn't let herself go. Shes got a "gawd damn" like body & visually she looks about 24 - 27, & I think her actual age is like 34.. so shes looking pretty darn good if you ask me. :D

She definitely looks like a woman among the other girls.

I don't se it either erica is looking good and is in great shape.

Yeah, she looks extremely good. So, sorry, but it's just you, GWHH.

Also, I just contacted my friends Guido and Luigi from the Costra Nostra. They agree with me and they're going to pay you a visit, and make you an offer you cannot refuse.

Yeah, she looks extremely good. So, sorry, but it's just you, GWHH.

Also, I just contacted my friends Guido and Luigi from the Costra Nostra. They agree with me and they're going to pay you a visit, and make you an offer you cannot refuse.

LMAO, "Run Forrest....GWHH Run"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"