The Official Fan Art Thread!

Hmm... that's a good idea. I dont' know how much fan art is out there for Ghost Rider Villians though. It was hard enough to find Ghost Rider art up until the past few months. I'll certainly have a look for some though.

I did the line work and Nick did the colors.
COLORS
GRvsHM.jpg

LINES
GRvsTM.jpg

Awesome work man! That guy is ****tin' his pants... which is totally what I'd be doin' too! Thanks for postin' your work and welcome to the hype!

That is indeed an awesome piece of work! very very cool....

GR looks like he is saying "Sorry bud. Only one of us should wear a jacket w/ spikes. AND THATS ME!!!!!"
heh

Very good artwork, and nice color/contrast job.

Here is a picture of a mix between Johnny Blaze and Dan Ketch Ghost Rider. I painted it in photoshop using a wacom tablet. The picture was done last minute as a class project. I wanted to play around with painting fire. I plan on doing some more Ghost Rider pictures eventually. I know there are several things that could be improved so any critiques welcome.
ghostrider.jpg

That would be great, so feel free to post there my friend....

Thanks,
Steven J. Rife

Another Steve eh? (Which means there's another S starting name) Nice to have you on the boards and thanks for posting your artwork... which is pretty damn sweet, btw. I hope you post more in the coming days and months. I really love the skull and how vibrant the flames are. Nice, Nice. Again, welcome to the hype and be sure to drop by the Ghost Rider section as often as you like... with more art. hehe

1987olds442 said:
That would be great, so feel free to post there my friend....

Thanks,
Steven J. Rife

Great artwork! i like the enhancements that you made to the Randy Bowen statue. its a great statue but i do admit the bike was a bit plain. it definitely needed flaming wheels and that shield from the 90s version was a cool addition. gives the bike more "personality"..heh

BIGGUN said:
Great artwork! i like the enhancements that you made to the Randy Bowen statue. its a great statue but i do admit the bike was a bit plain. it definitely needed flaming wheels and that shield from the 90s version was a cool addition. gives the bike more "personality"..heh
I thought his statue was a outstanding piece and a great reference to work from, but like you said I thought the bike was a little plain and needed more of a chopper feel and 90's Ghost Rider look as well.

Thanks...

MarvelMovies said:
A. Huerta...

AWESOME!!!!

Do you mind if I post that picture in the IGR fan section as well?

I'll give you credit (and Nick)..

Thanks!

Its cool with me.

Thanks guys and expect to see more GR in the coming weeks

these are cool pics of which i have seen

Might we be seeing this on the movie, as some kind of flashback or something?
Kendall_Ghostrider.jpg

Great stuff guys! Does anybody have any really good movie designs?

Compi, that paint is wonderful!Where did you find it?Apart from some proportion issues, the horse head is a really nice anatomy job, and the rider itself is very realistic!
And who knows?That could really be in the movie some earlier GR(IE a man who did a Faustian lact with the devil) in some sort of flashback...like the old "spirit of vengeance through history" thing...

InVictus said:
Compi, that paint is wonderful!Where did you find it?Apart from some proportion issues, the horse head is a really nice anatomy job, and the rider itself is very realistic!
And who knows?That could really be in the movie some earlier GR(IE a man who did a Faustian lact with the devil) in some sort of flashback...like the old "spirit of vengeance through history" thing...

that is a great painting...something that would look right at home on my wall :D

But as for your question InVictus there was actually a flashback scene that was something similar to that painting. it wasnt for MSJ's current script or even Goyer's 2001 attempt. it was from the 1995 version (also by Goyer...i think) where at the start of the film there is a "Old West GR" that rides in and stops a black magic ceremony that was supposed to raise the demon Zarathos...from what i can remember.

I love that painting!! I recently found and saved that one myself. I've found so many pieces of great art over the past few days. I should have really shared them all with you guys but I don't have any information on them, like who done them... not that that shoudl really stop me. MM will probably have them all on his site one of these days anyway...

I doubt we'll ever see a flashback like that in the movie universe because I don't think they're involving the history of Ghost Rider in it. I'm pretty sure it's just the story about a demon being bonded with a man for the love of his woman... otherise known as the original GR story before the history of Ghost Riders were developed. I don't think they're gonna touch on any of the 90's development.

BIGGUN said:
But as for your question InVictus there was actually a flashback scene that was something similar to that painting. it wasnt for MSJ's current script or even Goyer's 2001 attempt. it was from the 1995 version (also by Goyer...i think) where at the start of the film there is a "Old West GR" that rides in and stops a black magic ceremony that was supposed to raise the demon Zarathos...from what i can remember.

You mean the script for the Oliver Stone movie?
Darn, too much history and failed attempts behind GR cinematic version.

Has the following pic been posted yet? If not, enjoy. I think it's hllarious and kinda neat to look at.

Art12707.jpg

I found it here w/ many other posted pieces of fanart.

FlameHead said:
Has the following pic been posted yet? If not, enjoy. I think it's hllarious and kinda neat to look at.

Art12707.jpg

I found it here w/ many other posted pieces of fanart.
That link was excellent :D. So many cool pics of him
ghostrider.gif

Yeah, there is a not of interesting work there. I was hoping that some of those people also played here on the hype. That way we'd probably see some of the work posted here... or new pieces for that matter.

That's pretty freakin' cool man. Nice job!

It's too bad we didn't have a pic with his jacket closed. The shirt does silly things... as does the belt buckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"