The Official ''Fantastic Beasts 2: The Crimes of Grindelwald” Thread

Jude Law looks exceptionally like a young Michael Gambon there.

Also further to the Nagini discussion even in the books Dumbledore mentioned she’s no ordinary snake and that Voldemort has a very strong and strange bond with Nagini. That goes beyond a Parslemouth giving a snake instructions.

Jude Law looks exceptionally like a young Michael Gambon there.

Also further to the Nagini discussion even in the books Dumbledore mentioned she’s no ordinary snake and that Voldemort has a very strong and strange bond with Nagini. That goes beyond a Parslemouth giving a snake instructions.

Duh. Horcrux.

You don’t say. Further proof there’s more to her as Voldemort didn’t just make horcruxes out of nothing.

Or because it was simply his companion, there's even passage in the book where he found it cannot wait for cashgrab tie-in in the film lol

fb2-262187723198.jpg

fb2-6321723921321.jpg

fb2-5767889990.jpg

fb2-00943r.jpg

fb2-65876778979.jpg

fbcog-26136272318231.jpg

fb2-21763282189321.jpg

fb2-362168721931.jpg

So glad he returned to score this film.

I absolutely love that bird. It's got such an "Oh ****!" look on its face. Like it just realized its at Thanksgiving dinner and it's the main course.

I haven't seen enough of Depp as Grindelwald to make a judgment yet but at least he seems a little restrained.

What do we think for opening weekend then people?

Not sure if it's just me but I haven't been aware of this one as much as I was the first one. Is it opening to less fanfare?

Not sure if it's just me but I haven't been aware of this one as much as I was the first one. Is it opening to less fanfare?

I think it'll actually do better. I've been seeing lots of hype.

Do you guys think, they will refer on the gay relationship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore. I have a feeling, that Warner won't include it, like they did in Deathly Hallows.

There are references to that relationship and it's one of the reasons why WB has blocked reactions from the Chinese screening of the movie.

A Chinese forum user who keeps track of geek media related stuff has said that AD & Grindeppwald will have scenes that allude to their relationship and core fans will be happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"