Sequels The Official FIRST CLASS Sequel Thread

I think a huge part of the sequel should be that someone on Xavier's side dies under Prof X command. This is what causes Erik to really hate charles. Maybe Quicksilver?

Scarlet Witch would be better since the team needs a female then she chooses Xavier's side and is killed in battle.

I think a huge part of the sequel should be that someone on Xavier's side dies under Prof X command. This is what causes Erik to really hate charles. Maybe Quicksilver?

I've never thought of Erik as truly hating Charles. He is fustrated by Charles but what he really wants is for him to say 'oh wait, I get it now. You were right all along' so they can be friends again and live in Magneto's mutant utopia.

The only way they can make a First Class sequel work, is if they continued the story with the same characters. What do you want, another star wars prequel-style trilogy? No, we need to continue the arc with the same characters. This next one need to be empire, and continue with the arc between magneto and charles, which is not over. There is so much that can be told about the characters we have, like the relationship between azael and mistique. What if the movie opened with quicksilver and scarlet witch as gypsies in wherever they are, and magneto comes and rescues them from a mob and then finds out they're his kids. that would be an INTERESTING CHARACTER ARC. Charles' immediate response to his becoming crippled would be interesting. Luke got his hand cut off at the end of empire, but he still had a lot to do before he was the badass he became in the end of jedi. Prof X needs to really grow as a person.
Also, cut out the stuff about the relationships magneto and charles have with women. they're totally gay. i know it, you know it, that's what x-men has always been about, why not make a movie that is actually socially aware, huh?
and if you're going to bring up sexism in the 60's, you have to back that up by addressing it in the movie, and not ignoring and sexualising every female character

Charles slowly becomes bald, sequel that centers around more of the vietnam war.

I've never thought of Erik as truly hating Charles. He is fustrated by Charles but what he really wants is for him to say 'oh wait, I get it now. You were right all along' so they can be friends again and live in Magneto's mutant utopia.
Exactly. Magneto has done some insane stuff in the comics murdering people ect and Charles didn't give up hopes on reforming
Erik.

Like Charles says "there is so much good in you too not just the pain and the anger".

Magneto only really comes into conflict with Xvier because he stands in his way. Magneto would much rather have him on his side.

I know they never want to go cosmic with the cinema X-Verse, but there's so much potential to do it successfully with the space race. Depending on how Transformers plays it, I think that's a possibility.

Also, since it's Matthew Vaughn, I'd love to see Chloe Moretz show up as a mutant somewhere.

I'd like the film to open up with the JFK assassination (with Magneto creating the "magic bullet" theory a reality). Maybe Mystique can even be revealed as posing as Lee Harvey Oswald, in an attempt to create tensions and divides within humanity (if they're turning on each other, the Brotherhood can more easily attack them).

I'd like this film to stay in the 60s, however, and maybe have some explanations for real world events but this next film can be an original, isolated story that just happens to be set in the 60s. The X-Men and Brotherhood can start their war against each other, maybe with Shadowking or Sinister thrown into the mix. But I don't need to see them in Vietnam or in the shuttle to the moon. Just have the 60s as a backdrop.

Also, the X-Men need a girl. Maybe in a mission in Brazil, they find a young Alison Crestmere (Magma). Or Dani Moonstar could be cool

I think we should see Magneto's kids (Quicksilver for example) in a sequel. I think they could fix some continuity errors with this. Do not see a reason to get depth to tell how, but there are ways. Maybe, get Magneto's point of view to change when he has children (does not want them to live angry like him). Eric goes back with Charles, but eventually his children die, and he is angry permanently and blames human's for everything. Think this will add some more time to develop the relationship between Charles and Eric.

Sabertooth would be a nice easy addition to Magneto's brotherhood, since he ages really slowly.

I think there is even a way they can find a spot for Juggernut.

Last edited:
THey need to flesh out Havoc and Banshee. I liked the movie and while Banshee was funny you didnt really hear about his backstory.
And then Havoc didnt even really have a personality besides picking on Beast.

The Magneto/Xavier stuff was great to near perfect IMO, all they need to do is really fix some of the kid stuff

Selene, I wouldn't mind a female villain taking center stage...

Duncan for Apocalypse for sure plus if he needs to the costume would be a definate a55kicker since he has gone toe to toe with them on occasion . we only need to drop the "A" belt.
the sequel should have Sinister talking to a shadow form at some point and before the end credits where MCD comes out of the shadows to bring him to his knees for his failure in X2C .

as far as the casting for Sinister ,
guys im gonna have to dissagree on that one, only one guy sticks out in my mind and has been since i saw how diabolical he is when he is in character (NO not MALKOVICH). Maurice benard , plays a ganster on General hospital and the whole time he is a devious self rightious guy who is actually JACKIE ESTICADO without the Darkness power.

or if you guys remember JOE: RENEGADES , the mofo Cobra Commander's personality " mess with me and ill step on you " attitude .

ROTATION.gif

THE LAST THING i want to see is a crappy version of Pheonix ( hated the idea that they ran with in X3 ).

we all know the Shi'ar empire had operatives across the universe so why not a cameo by them (like we had with Angela in Spawn) ??

can you guys imagine the climax of X3rd is a showdown between the combined forces of the Shi'ar and the Xmen versus Apocalypse , holy crap that would be beyond EPIC .

ok IM WATCHING rango again
and i decided to check the cast...

HOW IN THE *U** does olyphant sound like Clint eastwood . . . couldnt they get the man himself to reprise his legendary role . this whole time i saw the movie in the theater i thought it was him .

SONOVA:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

Why not have Magneto and Xavier come together again like in X2 to work against a common enemy?

How about a rounding up of mutants and killing off of them by the gov't?

We've seen Charles and Erik team up twice now. Let's see the retro mutants fight each other in a good ol' X-Men vs. Brotherhood battle.

Yea I guess :p, just dont want to see the chemistry between the two evaporate that quickly.

Anyone also think there may be a shot that Wolverine could randomly be inserted in a sequel? Since XMFC didnt have that name recognition, maybe the suits will want someone who could draw in the crowds if a sequel does happen.

Just a feeling, but I feel like this may be a possibility (Not that I want it).

yes, James will play Charles again, that's for sure. the same with Michael, January and Kevin.

I had a thought some days ago..

what if this new trilogy works this way?

Xmen First Class: set in the 60's
Xmen Second Class: in the 70's
Xmen Third Class: in the 80's

This way, the new trilogy would tell all the story of the x-men, since the 60's to the present day, with X3.

It would be interesting, without doubt. If you decide to do a trilogy about the past of the x-men, it should tell all the past of the team, not just their experience in the 60's. Three movies set in the 60's is too much, I think. It would be a big wasted opportunity.

I agree with this. I still haven't seen First Class yet, is it any good???

Havok can be excluded from the sequel without killing him off. In the comics, Havok leaves the team after learning to control his powers. Choosing a ordinary life instead of sticking around. The same can be done for some other characters in favor of well known characters.

Havok can be excluded from the sequel without killing him off. In the comics, Havok leaves the team after learning to control his powers. Choosing a ordinary life instead of sticking around. The same can be done for some other characters in favor of well known characters.

Well if thats the reason why Havok left the X-Men, they should show Havok leaving the X-Men, not just a short dialogue said by his fellow X-Men.

The sequel should be X-Men VS Brotherhood.

Do Prologe In 1960's(Use matthew Vaughn's Magneto responsable for Kennedy's assassination or something else) and then cut to 1971(which allows you to use the first Class cast crediabilty)

Let's have Magneto attacking publicly.

Introduce only 1 new X-Men.It should be Polaris.

Xavier should beguin to lose his hair.

It would be cool to see Moira becoming a Scientist.

You could also If they want to show Mystique and Azarel producing Nightcrawler by having Mystique by jealous of Emma Forst so she sleeps with Azarel(Obvisously they wouldn't show the act on screen) and after giving birth Magneto makes her give the baby up for him forgiving her betreyal(maybe after killing Azarel for being with Mystique)

some characters need to go In sequel so If we get a trilogy we can get teeange Cyclops,Jean,and Storm In third film. And maybe show how Sabretooth becomes allied
with Magneto.

It would also be cool to have Sinster as villian of third film and have Emma betrey Magneto to SInster explaning why she Isn't with Brotherhood in Earlier films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"