The Official Flash Thread

Discussion in 'DC Comics Films' started by dancing_on_fire, Nov 4, 2007.

?

Your Preferred Flash For This Movie (Regardless who it ends up being officially)

1. Jay Garrick

2. Barry Allen

3. Wally West

4. Bart Allen

5. Jay Garrick

6. Barry Allen

7. Wally West

8. Bart Allen

9. Jay Garrick

10. Barry Allen

11. Wally West

12. Bart Allen

13. Jay Garrick

14. Barry Allen

15. Wally West

16. Bart Allen

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alfmartinez Registered

i hope barry allen.
    Anyway wally sounds cool and it makes me wonder if they are going to make him ok :S:S

2. Webhead2006 The Web-Swinger

Well the rumors are both barry and wally are the flash in the film. Now if the rumors of the death start up/ flashback to a few days ago script. We start with barry's death and probably part of the film when flashback we see him as flash and then we come up to the point in the film were it is after the starting point and then we have wally for the remaining of the film.

3. The Man of Steel Registered

4. Spider-Fan83 with great power...

came across these, found them kinda funny
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    red shirt, and the lightning bolt, (in mid of the ac/ac, but, still) c'mon that’s pretty funny

5. Webhead2006 The Web-Swinger

6. RakuMon Registered

This is interesting. Apparently, the reason why Ryan Reynolds wasn't cast as the Flash in JLA was because he wasn't interested in their take on the character.

From Wizard:

RYAN REYNOLDS TALKS ‘THE FLASH’
    The actor muses on the possibility of making the superhero movie with him at the lead

Posted January 23, 2008 12:00 PM

At a recent film junket for his new film “Definitely, Maybe,” Wizard caught up with Ryan Reynolds to see what’s what with a potential Flash movie and his feelings on wearing the red tights.

Interview by Jenny Peters

WIZARD: What is the situation of “The Flash?” Where are you with that right now?
    REYNOLDS: I am nowhere with that, I read the Justice League script, and that wasn't for me. There is a solo Flash movie that Warner Brothers has. There is a script and all of these things. It's just something that I think they have to get together if they are going to want to do it, but it's something I've always been interested in so we'll see.

And it seems perfect. That is what everyone says on the Internet.
    Yeah, who knows, but at this point there is nothing. The strike has just put such a damper on so many projects. I don't think anybody is thinking about anything except keeping their staff hired.

Are you happy in your place and where you are right now? I notice you are a little more cautious than you used to be about letting the crazy Ryan Reynolds show?
    Yeah, I love to still do movies that are really at the outside of broad comedy but they are really hard to find. That is really a difficult thing to find. Working with Greg Mottola and some of the [Judd] Apatow gang you get to do some of that stuff in that world. It's a matter of funny. If I were to ever do “The Flash” or something like that, I think it would be one of the best uses of my abilities that I could ever find.

It’s good to hear that you’re still thinking about “The Flash.”
    Always. You are always thinking about it, but it's a question of it happening before I'm a fossil.

Till you can’t wear those tights anymore.
    Exactly, till I won't fit in the red unitard. Nobody ever really fits into a red unitard, lets be honest.

You have to have a deeper voice if you wear one of those.
    Exactly, God I'll run with that.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/007354040.cfm

7. Retroman Registered

^^
    Interestingly enough Reynolds wants to make a movie written by the The Mulroneys his next project.

Source:http://www.indielondon.co.uk/Film-Review/definitely-maybe-ryan-reynolds-interview
    Nice catch.:up:

8. Hush Wee Little Puppet Man

Im not happy with teh Brody castingt at all, sorry just not my cup O'tea.

9. Injust07 Hop Scotch Pro

Agreed. I dont think anyone would be able to pull of the Flash as well as Ryan Renolds would have.

And on another note, looks like we finally got rid of that **** artist from the last comics and got a better one.

10. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

I Guess since Brody been casted as [​IMG] he's probably Wally West .

11. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

Me too. I know his a big comic fan and was in Smallville but I don't see him as The Flash at all.

12. jonmaship Guest

Adam brody is perfect for the role. I've seen him act. way better than Reynolds.

13. dijinnwizard Registered

I would have to agree that Brody could be a good Flash, as far as Reynolds is concerned I just can not see him as the Flash I mean there may be somone more suitable to play the role but if it came down to Brody or Reynolds i would have to go with Brody.

14. JP Smelly

Same here.. and either way, Reynolds is Deadpool now. Not that that matters.. but I always assumed that Raynolds would one day either play Deadpool or Flash, and well . .

15. M.O.Steel Wayne Inc. Tech Support

reynolds would have played flash in the stand-alone movie. I still think he would have been the better flash. You can't just take any wise-ass kid and put him in the flash suit. Reynolds also had the body for it. Unless broday shapes up.

16. explode7 Registered

This OC dude looks more like Bart Allen Flash than Wally West Flash.

17. Injust07 Hop Scotch Pro

I dunno. I dont think Flash needs to be as big as they make him now a days. He didnt used to be this huge. Like in that stupid cartoon network show, his body is the size of supes and in the new comic, he looks like the Thing. They need to tone him down a bit.

18. explode7 Registered

^I agree the Flash doesn't need to be huge but he doesn't have to be a skinny weak looking wise ass dude.

19. Injust07 Hop Scotch Pro

Yea, that's more up Impulses alley.

20. M.O.Steel Wayne Inc. Tech Support

I agree, but i don't think reynolds is big, just toned. but he's in good enough shape for flash. I dont think brody is. (but i said unless he shapes up so i might be surprised.)

21. Webhead2006 The Web-Swinger

Yea for all we know he could be hitting the gym and getting some muscle and toning his body. The last pic we saw of him a few weeks back he was fully clothed so could not really judge his body there.

22. Injust07 Hop Scotch Pro

Yea, I mean, Toby McGuire shaped up something amazing for Spidey.

23. protocida Registered

''The Stupid show'' injusty07 was talking about isn't JLU, is it?

24. Injust07 Hop Scotch Pro

Correct! I guess it isnt really stupid. I actually kinda like it, i just never liked that artist. Everything looks really plan and yadda yadda. I dont really know why I called it stupid... Im sorry JL cartoon... but not the New Frontier. I really didnt like that.

25. Webhead2006 The Web-Swinger

Yea different artists draw characters differently all the time. But really flash shouldnt be a huge muscle bound dude. He should be tone and lean and all that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.