The Official GHOSTBUSTERS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there were multi-player for the 360...you gotta have teamwork if its "ghostbusters" dammit.

Well if im going to get a next-gen Ghostbusters game, id want it to look like a next gen Ghostbusters game, not some Gamecube port. Ill take the lack of multiplayer for a game that looks closer to the previous two movies(seeing as how this game is most likely going to be Ghostbusters 3).

944011_20071116_screen002.jpg

944011_20071116_screen004.jpg

944011_20071116_screen001.jpg

I'm not sure why Winston is in that part of the game...considering he wasn't involved in the slimer ballroom entrapment

944011_20071116_screen002.jpg

944011_20071116_screen004.jpg

944011_20071116_screen001.jpg

I'm not sure why Winston is in that part of the game...considering he wasn't involved in the slimer ballroom entrapment

Because it isn't actually that part. I'm pretty sure everything in this game takes place after GB2, despite the similar scenarios.

Guys, the game isn't due until October. There is still a ton of unfinished material for the game. If you read the IGN preview that was posted a month or so back they noted how much of the game was unfinished. For example, most of the ghosts the ign team encountered were only proxy boxes and not the unfinished models. The main character also hasn't been put into the game yet nor has the cast recorded their voices. Those screens that were posted above are some of the first screen caps that have been released so I'm 100% sure the final cut will look better.

here is that preview i was talking about. It a pretty cool read.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/839/839501p1.html

I like how the HUD is going to be on the proton pack. You can see the health and how much energy you have left in your pack on the actual pack

The graphics are Half-Life 2 quality... hopefully it sees improvement.

I think the graphics are just fine. I'm MORE concerned about the gameplay and story they go with.

I still dont know why you people are even bringing the graphics up at such an early stage. Take it down a notch fellas, give it a little time at least guys.

Over at AICN, mori got to talk to Harold Ramis for a bit. I asked him why he didnt ask Harold about the GHOSTBUSTERS game. He said:

... I did. He's going to record his voice for the game in about three weeks, as soon as they wrap on THE YEAR ONE. He sounds genuinely pleased to be doing it again, too.

So in about 3 weeks, the actors should be recording the voice work. :D

ghostbusters is my all time favorite movie. I really hope this game does the franchise justice. The only thing bad so far is that I'll have to wait so long to play the game. I want it to be great. Only thing is though, it might really hurt my finals.

ghostbusters is my all time favorite movie. I really hope this game does the franchise justice. The only thing bad so far is that I'll have to wait so long to play the game. I want it to be great. Only thing is though, it might really hurt my finals.

The target is October,what finals you taking then?

Here is some very brief new footage featuring Mr. Stay Puft if anyone is interested.

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_elDBFVweI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_elDBFVweI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

Yea, u werent lying about it being brief. Still cool to see the game in action, even if it was for only 2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"