God of War The Official God of War Thread - Part 2

Yeah a long waitbut sure it will be worth it and plenty to play in between

I saw this thread was updated and was worried that it was delayed even more but if it comes out in 2022, I’m happy.

Pretty much expected. Just don't want a major delay any more. A few months here and there don't matter to me.

That's not a rumored release date. That's a placeholder release date. It's a Friday, so it's possible. But there is no reason to think it's legit.

That's not a rumored release date. That's a placeholder release date. It's a Friday, so it's possible. But there is no reason to think it's legit.
To be fair, all release dates in the AAA video game industry are placeholder dates.:hehe:

I'm expecting it between December 2022 and March 2023. Maybe theyll surprise us tho and manage Fall.

Looking forward to extended gameplay footage hopefully in about 6 months.

That could be really cool, but it also makes me wish even more that they had gone with a more nuanced (and accurate) approach of the Norse mythology.

Will be interesting to see what the starting point of the show will be.

I'm really curious to see how Kratos is going to deal with Freya. I guess he'll try to go easy on her at first, and will take an epic beating for it. Hopefully she comes to her senses before Kratos kills her, and I hope she's not insane enough to ally with Odin against Kratos. I think that alliance would end with Odin betraying her somehow.

Hmm we are almost halfway through 2022 and I wouldn't be surprised if this is moved to 2022. Sony has been too quiet for it to be released in the last 4 months.

Its weird because Sony has so many ps5 eXclusives in the first few months of the ps5, and I know Horizon/GT were just released few months ago. But their brand new games for the rest of 2022/23 are small in quantity as of rn.

Hopefully she comes to her senses before Kratos kills her, and I hope she's not insane enough to ally with Odin against Kratos. I think that alliance would end with Odin betraying her somehow.
I think that's exactly what she's gonna do. She'll hate Kratos so much and this feeling is so fresh in her mind that she'll be willing to side with Odin just to take him down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"