Gotham The Official Gotham News and discussion thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and we can only hope she was hired for a scene where fish tumbles to a horrible gruesome death with no hope for resurrection. If this is the case lets pray the scene is still a go.
the article says it was a stunt double for a guest star .

I just got a tweet from Masked Scheduler from Fox, I subscribe to his twitter feed .
Gotham got six more episodes ,A FULL SEASON!

22 episode season!? nice

is this 1984??? don't most shows now go about 10-14 episodes?

Most network shows still get the 22 episode season. Cable shows and midseason shows have shorter seasons.

I was wondering if this was going to end up with 22, or stay at 16 and get a second season order like Sleepy Hollow did last year. I guess FOX might be attributing Sleepy Hollow's ratings dip to the long gap between seasons. Maybe they don't want to risk that again.

I can't wait! Gotham makes UK TV premier starts in 22 mins.... Wooh!

black-guys-laughing.gif

Classic Fox.

As for those saying: ''Fish Mooney was only created because they needed to kill a villain and fanboys will rage if they kill a cannon favourite''

1) This is the same affiliate company that had Superman (of all heroes) murder General freaking ZOD. I'm sure they could get away with Penguin killing Falcone and/or Maroni.

2) Fox will attribute all ratings success to Mrs. Smith and insist she comes back for S2 with a cameo from the Fresh Prince himself as Black Panther.

TPTB seemed to have gone into this thinking they'd just do 16 episodes...

However, when Steve recently asked executive producer Danny Cannon at New York Comic-Con what would happen if Fox increased the season order from 16, he sounded less than enthusiastic about the prospect:
“We’re aiming at 16 [episodes] right now and we have two other seasons figured out if they care to give us the go ahead. Once the ball started rolling on all these characters, and Commissioner Gordon’s journey and Bruce Wayne’s journey, once we figured that out we spread it out to fit those 16. If they were to change the order, we would have an emergency meeting.”
Regardless, Fox no doubt wants to take advantage of Gotham’s popularity by extending its first season—especially in light of low ratings for a lot of the network’s other series.

I guess they'll have an emergency meeting then.

Gotham just premiered in the UK on Channel 5... sponsored by... X-Men: Days Of Future Past?!? :o

I guess they'll have an emergency meeting then.

Gotham just premiered in the UK on Channel 5... sponsored by... X-Men: Days Of Future Past?!? :o

Marvel film sponsors WB/DC show..... lol

I liked the episode , looking forward seeing second one.

black-guys-laughing.gif

Classic Fox.

As for those saying: ''Fish Mooney was only created because they needed to kill a villain and fanboys will rage if they kill a cannon favourite''

1) This is the same affiliate company that had Superman (of all heroes) murder General freaking ZOD. I'm sure they could get away with Penguin killing Falcone and/or Maroni.

2) Fox will attribute all ratings success to Mrs. Smith and insist she comes back for S2 with a cameo from the Fresh Prince himself as Black Panther.
You could have tried to maintain credibility, but Will Smith as Black Panther? On Gotham? :facepalm:

I'm getting the feeling that the girl Fish hired will end up becoming one of the girls Penguin usually has with him whenever he's at the Iceberg.

I'm getting the feeling that the girl Fish hired will end up becoming one of the girls Penguin usually has with him whenever he's at the Iceberg.

That could be fun.

All kidding aside, if Fish is going to die, it would be cool if she has some big Shakespearean downfall. Like, maybe Penguin, once he's back on top, decides to make Fish feel exactly the way he did when she cast him out, so he starts targeting her business, her associates, her power and credibility, etc. And all Fish can do is watch everything she built come crumbling down around her...until she ends taking her own ride to the pier.

Something like that. I mean, they've established her as such a larger-than-life presence (for better or worse), it only makes sense for her to go out with a bang.

I don't mean any insult by this, but this is definitely the first time that I've watched comic book TV Series where like most of the female characters were like bi-sexual.lol

black-guys-laughing.gif

Classic Fox.

Remind me what Marvel's got to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"