The Official Lanterns News & Discussion Thread

The brave internet detectives who claim that there is an attempt at an industrial gingercide in Hollywood are gonna crawl out of their holes right?

Any minute now.
I think we all know the main reason the detractors aren’t being quite so loud about this one.

I am betting he dyes his hair and they go with the more modern hairstyle on him. The bowl cut is just… they could never make that look good.

I think we all know the main reason the detractors aren’t being quite so loud about this one.

I am betting he dyes his hair and they go with the more modern hairstyle on him. The bowl cut is just… they could never make that look good.

Just hire the bowl genius who did Charlize’s hair in F9, lol.

A Green Lantern live action TV-show is something I'd never thought I'd be experiencing. Really curious on how Guy will look. I mean, his suit and hair style kinda sticks out compared to the other Earth Lanterns.

I’m gonna laugh if Tobias Menzies as Sinestro is made official tomorrow and it looks like they were waiting for him to win an Emmy before announcing it.

I’ve been thinking about appropriate tone for this show. I know that most will disagree and will want a TV-MA property, but I’d love something more akin to The Mandalorian.

Same. TV-MA hasn’t done Titans any favors.
I hope we see something at Fandome. I’m seriously so hyped. I just hope the costumes are good.

I’d be a little surprised if they don’t. They’ve been so slow with any casting reveals, that I’ve just assumed they’ve been holding them for this occasion.

Alright, well… guess not.

No news on this, The Batman’s spin-offs or the Justice League Dark stuff JJ seems to be setting up on HBO Max. Waiting to show more concrete material in 2022, I guess.

Im guessing none of them are premiering until 2023 at this point. A bit ridiculous with how long its been in production but at least better be A+

I’m thinking this will crossover with Superman and Lois if anything, but I’d be more hyped if this was setting up a GLC movie

Given how iffy the source of Menzies’s casting is, and the fact that none of the trades really ran with it, I wonder if he was ever really Sinestro or not.

Goddammit, I just need news.

Wasnt this announced in like 2019? have cameras even started rolling?

Wasnt this announced in like 2019? have cameras even started rolling?
I mean of the dc universe/ hbo max announced shows many of them dropped off the radar- dc superhero high, sgarnge adventures etc. but this one definitely seems to be happening...eventually I guess.maybe they can do a big revel of cast soon tho

That’s disappointing, I thought they were further along. I’m thinking this was delayed to accommodate the plans for GL in the DCEU. I think Tom Cruise is going to end up playing Hal Jordan in the DCEU, and I’m really feeling that choice. He’s the perfect pick for a Hal that can be believable as the greatest Green Lantern but also Parallax. Cruise has that range. Wouldn’t be surprised if he cameos in the last episode.

The way things are progressing I'm guessing a 2024 release. How unfortunate.

The way things are progressing I'm guessing a 2024 release. How unfortunate.
Feels like a bit of a leap. Almost certainly not dropping this year, I’ll give you that, but depending on when production kicks off, I think 2023 is feasible.

Still nothing on this series in a minute. A shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"