Arrow The Official Helena Bertinelli Thread

Thank you very much! I doubt that we need to apply all these rules for a tv series. It would be for the good side though. Her soul displacement was done by dark magic, which altered her destiny into a dark path. Doing this would be about setting her destiny on its correct course, it's good course.

God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!
well there needs to be evidence of this that she was curse of some weird magical evil was controlling her.

So far it just seems it's was her not caring who else she hurt and instead showed that she wanted to hurt those other people that was just in the area to get to her father. when that father of hers should have been the sole target alone. she skilled enough to have just left other alive but knocked out with tranquilizers.

like what she told Oliver what she'd do to people in that club(she'd kill them) of his that Oliver owns. all those people in Olivers club that have nothing to do with her problem with her father at all and he wasn't even there for to head there, people that just came there to relax, if she didn't get her way. until that explained a way it's was just all her doing so, cause she felt like it.

Again thank you for the blessing I wish the same for you and everyone near and important to you.

Last edited:
Sometimes killing is justified, sometimes its not. Not all killing is murder.

Thing is, this doesn't change that Helena's killings are almost at the absolute far end of the spectrum of justifiability, seeing as she killed and threatened to kill innocent people solely to achieve her purely selfish ends.

I will always believe she can be redeemed. She'll probably always be on the run from the law since she's murdered and escaped a prison facility, but there's no reason she can't be considered an anti-hero at best.

As for her killing everyone, she wanted to get to her father and got rid of anyone in her path.

Technically the Bible says do not murder. It frequently sanctions killings which are just, such as in war or criminal executions.
While I don't remember fully, I think there's allusions to there being a court to judge someone with. But Oliver has murdered people who weren't evil or murderers.

God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!

well there needs to be evidence of this that she was curse of some weird magical evil was controlling her.

So far it just seems it's was her not caring who else she hurt and instead showed that she wanted to hurt those other people that was just in the area to get to her father. when that father of hers should have been the sole target alone. she skilled enough to have just left other alive but knocked out with tranquilizers.

like what she told Oliver what she'd do to people in that club(she'd kill them) of his that Oliver owns. all those people in Olivers club that have nothing to do with her problem with her father at all and he wasn't even there for to head there, people that just came there to relax, if she didn't get her way. until that explained a way it's was just all her doing so, cause she felt like it.

Again thank you for the blessing I wish the same for you and everyone near and important to you.
Thank you very much!

That would be why fate is there mainly. To analyze and determine that her soul has been tampered with.

Again, God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!

j_scott_campbell_model_base_huntress_by_charlesjanlle-d9cevau.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"