The Official "Hitman: Blood Money" thread.

Gammy79 said:
Oh Matty, and they say you're cruel and ruthless...
How wrong they are!

lol. :o I felt bad one time 'cause she was like, "I have kids!" But I knew she was lying 'cause she'd seduce and stab me in the friggin' neck. So I shot her anyways, then proceeded to shoot at every guard who ran in to investigate. :confused:

That's soooo awesome, you should pitch that idea to NBC. Like in Seinfeld. :cool:

What if you put in gangbangers for about two seasons to rake in the ratings so they won't cancel because everyone would be watching? Every youth I mean. 'Cause 76% of them are like that. :(

When I get set up with everything, I should make some vids of me playing games too, that'd be cool.

Kinda.

tottttallly. :up: I used to need a complex thing, but now with this new monitor I just need my 360 box propped up on my desk for the camera instead of a chair + boxes + books + CD cases.

Yeah. But sometimes pre-record when I focus the camera I get these f**king lines. EGADS!!!

Yep yep, I clear that s**t of all life everytime I play that level. Well, when I recorded that everything but the idiotic AI on the dance floor had to be shot but whatev. I just realized they're all on the sides because I shot the rest of my MP5 ammo into the crowd and they scattered like a bunch of drunkards. :o

This game is so badass, seriously.
I don't want to play a lot more until I get my HDTV goodness in Vancouver, but I played the first level again, and there's just so many things to do.
Such a fun game :up:

I actually beat the game this morning. You're gonna LOVE it,Gammy. :up:

I bet :(
I'm just realizing my 360 games look like **** on my TV, so I'll concentrate on my Xbox and ps2 games and just enjoy the HD 360 goodness after I move to Va.

Eh,people who don't have HD complain and people who do have it say that there are still channels that aren't updated. I'm just playing it safe until I'm certain all the channels I watch regularly have gone HD.

The only 360 game I have that looks horrible on my TV is Dead Rising. And that's really only because of the text. :down

It really does.
But then again, I'm gonna be super happy when I finally play that on HDTV.
I'm a Dead Rising virgin, and I've had it almost since it came out :(

id like to discover the differnce as i have a crappy projection TV...:(

HD is just awesome, dude.

Crisp picture, clear sound, wider screen, etc.

I bought this a few weeks back, bloody ([un intended) awesome game.

Gammy79 said:
I bet :(
I'm just realizing my 360 games look like **** on my TV, so I'll concentrate on my Xbox and ps2 games and just enjoy the HD 360 goodness after I move to Va.

Blas, certain games I would wait, but ports don't really matter. Like Hitman: Blood Money, or Tomb Raider: Legend, they don't really look better then their Xbox versions anyway, so and HDTV won't really help.

farmerfran said:
HD is just awesome, dude.

Crisp picture, clear sound, wider screen, etc.

Lemme ask you, would Wii games look better on a regular television or an HDTV?

XwolverineX said:
Blas, certain games I would wait, but ports don't really matter. Like Hitman: Blood Money, or Tomb Raider: Legend, they don't really look better then their Xbox versions anyway, so and HDTV won't really help.

Evan, I'm just weird that way :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"