The Official Hype Fitness Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...it's no Shake Weight. :D

I'd post a clip from South Park but I don't want to get banned.

To those who have tried P90X - did you like the entire program, or just parts of it? I am really loving the Ab Ripper workout, and am debating on buying the whole program with the resistance bands.

I really love the program as a whole, but usually just do whatever suits me on any given day. It's a solid program.

i'll be onto day 3 tomorrow.

started to use livestrong.com again to monitor my calories intake. setting a max for myself and trying not to exceed it.

I'm still waiting for a bat to fly into my window.

BatmanYearOne_06.jpg

Ive been watching every episode on Batman TAS for inspiration but my buytt just doesn't want to getup and fight the Joker. Oh well, I went downstairs to my garage and benched 225 for 15 reps just now, so after the New years I'll get off my butt and workout. The thing about vacations people fail to realize isI know alot of people who take breaks and drink while they do. I think rest is fine but alot of people lose those gains to the empty calorieness of wifebeatjuice.

Last edited:
happy new years and here's to all our fitness goals in 2011, may we all achieve them!

Happy New Years guys!

My martial arts gym is starting up personal training and fitness boot camps. The guy they hired for this seems fairly knowledgeable. He has worked with teens from the Junior Olympics and has a few bodybuilding shows under his belt.

Anyways, we did a test run of the boot camp yesterday and I was a guinea pig. I told them I enjoyed it, but that it wasnt hard enough. So, I get to do it again, with some added stuff/changes tonight. Ha! They are probably going to make me wish I had kept my mouth shut.

I'm thinking of trying the P90x program again. I did it last year for about 2 months. I liked the results I got but by now all of that hard work went away because I got lazy. So I think I will try the program again.

I'm thinking of trying the P90x program again. I did it last year for about 2 months. I liked the results I got but by now all of that hard work went away because I got lazy. So I think I will try the program again.

i had started it, and then a friend i've known since i was 8 came into town unexpectedly before her deployment so i took a break from working out.

i'm starting again sunday

Last edited:
Happy New Year all around!

And P90X works. I'm about to hit a session right now, in fact.

As I've said before, I like to eat a few tablespoons of ice cream after my workouts before my protein shake. I finally got around to buying a pint of Cherries Garcia the other day and cannot wait to dive in after I get back from destroying my back and triceps. I hear this flavor is freakin amazing :D

I haven't had it in years, but if I recall, it is really really good. I haven't had any icecream in ages.

5 days back into my weight loss. I crapped out for the past few months and put on too much weight.

I'm finding it hard not having all the good food, it really gets to me at night because I know I can't have anything. But, I feel pretty good and that's a huge motivator for me, plus pictures of thin people, gotta lay the **** all over my wall. ''BE LIKE THAT PERSON, BE THIN'' *nibbles air*.

5 days back into my weight loss. I crapped out for the past few months and put on too much weight.

I'm finding it hard not having all the good food, it really gets to me at night because I know I can't have anything. But, I feel pretty good and that's a huge motivator for me, plus pictures of thin people, gotta lay the **** all over my wall. ''BE LIKE THAT PERSON, BE THIN'' *nibbles air*.
You'll find healthy food will be more enjoyable and taste better once your body stops being addicted to the chemicals and preservatives in the "good "food that make you crave it. Hope you reach your goals, man - weight and health wise.

Just started my fifth marathon training program. Realizing just how much I slacked off in November and especially December. 5 miles last night really took it out of me, more than it should have. I'm still in shape, but not quite marathon training shape right now. Found out by mid next week I'll pass the total mileage I ran in December. Although the break was good for me.

OK New Years resolutions start tomorrow!!

Haha, yeah unfortunately. Better late than never! :woot::csad:

loading up on veggies tonight for dinner :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija