The Official Hype Fitness Thread 6.0 - Part 8

Was a fire at my Gym today. We all had to evacuate to the street. poor sods in the pool had to outside wrapped in towels

Well at least it was a nice day today.

Was a fire at my Gym today. We all had to evacuate to the street. poor sods in the pool had to outside wrapped in towels

well at least we know... some calories got burned
[YT]6YMPAH67f4o[/YT]

First day back at gym in three weeks, as I've been battling a cold and weeks of drinking. I know first day will be the hardest. Hopefully a workout bumps me out my funk.

well at least we know...

DD%20sunglasses_zps0bnsrd1k.gif

some calories got burned
[YT]6YMPAH67f4o[/YT]

Fixed. :cwink:

And for some reason, I wouldn't really mind standing outside in just a swim suit and a towel if it were a nice day.

So, I need to lose 60-70 pounds and I would love any advice you guys have.

For a little background, I have asthma and I can't run for more than a minute, so running's out. And I'll be honest, I literally don't exercise at all. I don't even know where to start. I'm 100% inactive (I blame SHH for some of it haha), so anything too extreme/crazy will likely discourage me and wear me out.

But it's definitely time to do something, and it's not a matter of laziness at this point (because I've been lazy and stupid when it comes to this my entire life), I actually WANT to and NEED to now. I have seriously decided that it's time, and there's no joking around anymore.

So I am all ears, guys! And I will actually track my progress in this thread to prove that I'm doing it. :gngl: Anything you've got, I'll do it!

As a bonus, when it comes to food, I'm not even picky. I actually LOVE vegetables and fruits, so I've got that going for me. :yay: And I hate fast food and sugary drinks and avoid them like the plague.

Checking it out now!

It's a great site and a great program, but it might be a bit overwhelming for a complete beginner. Also check out r/fitness on Reddit. They have a beginners guide and FAQ which are very well-made and perfect to get started.

If you wanna lose weight then leangains or similar tactics can work pretty good. If you focus on eating mostly protein you will have a hard time eating a surplus of calories. And you get used to not eating most of the day pretty quick, at least I did.

This one lady day one used treadmill next to me, day two used leg machine next to me and today used machine facing me. Coincidence?

I decided to start doing the 21 Day Fix, this was day 2 so so far so good.

This one lady day one used treadmill next to me, day two used leg machine next to me and today used machine facing me. Coincidence?

Strike up a conversation with her, you'll get a better idea if shes interested

Hi people, how's everyone doing?
Long time no see...

I wanted to share this hilarious video with y'all! :woot:
[YT]UFmgUxxQ6hY[/YT]

I decided to start doing the 21 Day Fix, this was day 2 so so far so good.

I'm normally quite cynical about diet fads but this does look legit. The color coordination aspect will definitely help with portion control. Good luck and don't forget the exercise!

I'm normally quite cynical about diet fads but this does look legit. The color coordination aspect will definitely help with portion control. Good luck and don't forget the exercise!
Actually I'm not doing the whole portion control part, I'm just doing the workouts. I got the videos from someone I know.

I found my fitness/training belt. I thought I lost it for good. I left it at the gym. :oldrazz:

Yeah, I've been pretty good with my eating habits I just thought I'd do this to get me back on track with working out.

the eating habits is what i need to fix. i think i'm putting to much pressure on myself and if i screw up, i'm super hard on myself and feel guilty. so i need to end that cycle, relax and take it a day at a time

Hi people, how's everyone doing?
Long time no see...

I wanted to share this hilarious video with y'all! :woot:
[YT]UFmgUxxQ6hY[/YT]

Now that was pretty funny :woot:

I´m gonna go for a quick workout right now before I indulge myself in some Daredevil awesomeness :daredevil

Doing box jumps I banged my knee and it's got bruising on it, but not terribly sore. Is it safe to work legs today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"