The Official Hype Fitness Thread 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both. First lifting, then cardio.

I heard NO2 is supposed to be good for helping blood flow and speeding up recovery. But I'm not really concerned with recovery time since my job gives me a form of active recovery.

Idk about recovery, but the pump is supposed to improve your workout. Remember the name of the free sample you got?

Cellucor C4.

Ok, well I found the source of your tingly feeling. That stuff's got niacin in it.

Ohhhh. I've heard about niacin rushes before. I imagine my face would've been turning red if it could.

Yeah, we don't tend to get flush haha. If you ever wanna try a NO2 product again, get a free sample of White Flood from Controlled Labs with your next bb.com order

in honor of Spoon's birthday, i think we should all do the 5 o'clock challenge today.

who's with me?

Happy Birthday Spoons. I will lift a house in your honor tonight.

My gains for two months with the StrongLifts program.

Squat - 110lbs(55lbs to 165lbs)
Bench - 55lbs(55lbs to 110lbs)
Barbell Row - 55lbs(45lbs to 100lbs)
Deadlift - 110lbs(80lbs to 190lbs)
Overhead Press - 55lbs(45lbs to 100lbs)

So as usual, I'm back to ask for tips. hehehe. Is it ok to do muscle building exercises while you are on a fast? Lets say its a fast related to spiritual matters, but you don't want to break your workout routine.

So as usual, I'm back to ask for tips. hehehe. Is it ok to do muscle building exercises while you are on a fast? Lets say its a fast related to spiritual matters, but you don't want to break your workout routine.

They are doing fasting at my church right now as well. Let me ask, what type of fast and for how long?

Also, what "muscle building" exercises are you referring to? Are you allowed to consume Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) while on the fast (they have no calories)?

They are doing fasting at my church right now as well. Let me ask, what type of fast and for how long?

Also, what "muscle building" exercises are you referring to? Are you allowed to consume Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) while on the fast (they have no calories)?

Its a personal fast because I'm praying for something. I'm just doing liquids. I'm talking a couple of bench press, push ups, inverted rows...upper body stuff. My fast is just gonna be about 2 days maximum, but if i don't work out tomorrow I'm gonna not be able to work out on sunday so my next day would be monday. I'd go 4 days without working out. It's kinda a big deal for me cuz I suck after i break a routine. hehe

Its a personal fast because I'm praying for something. I'm just doing liquids. I'm talking a couple of bench press, push ups, inverted rows...upper body stuff. My fast is just gonna be about 2 days maximum, but if i don't work out tomorrow I'm gonna not be able to work out on sunday so my next day would be monday. I'd go 4 days without working out. It's kinda a big deal for me cuz I suck after i break a routine. hehe

I would say to just do the bodyweight stuff and if allowed, take some BCAAs afterwards. This will help repair the muscles and most of the ones available have no calories, so you wouldnt actually be consuming anything.

ok thanks for tips :) I think ill just hit cardio and push-ups :)

I tried doing burpees with the push-up finally. I made it down the ladder till 7 :)) oh well...must keep trying.

I've stalled my squats again because of a lack of warm-ups. :cmad: Primarily because the gym I just went to had no stationary bike.

I've stalled my squats again because of a lack of warm-ups. :cmad: Primarily because the gym I just went to had no stationary bike.

Can't you do another form of warm ups? maybe jump rope?

Can't you do another form of warm ups? maybe jump rope?
They still don't have skipping ropes. lol

I did the best I can using stretching and all that. Maybe for about ten minutes. Still can't lift. This coming Wednesday, school will be back after holidays so I won't worry about equipment.

My leg warm-up consists in 5 sets of 15 bodyweight squats, each set faster than the previous one, and it works wonders. Try it.
I did that but only for 2 sets of 15 reps. Gonna increase it in my next workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"