The Official Hype Fitness Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad to be back to my old 38" waist from high school. That's still pretty big, I know, but let's just say I didn't have to hitchhike the galaxy to find out what "42" meant.

I was a 32 when I started P90x. I KNOW I've slimmed down a little bit.. I'll know Wednesday when I do my end of month measurements.
I saw an informercial for that recently, and it actually intrigued me. Then I wondered, what happens after you hit the 90 day mark? Are there directions as to which workouts to do after that?

And then I figured I was better off just going to the gym and gaining strength on my own. There's no need for me to have 6-pack abs that stick out. :funny:

LOL Well, this fits in with my overall proportions. I am only 5'11 and a true mesomorph build if there ever was one. I know genetics play a role here though.
Yeah my dad is 5'10" and my bf's 5'9". Both are skinny little sticks. :o I think my dad's 30-waist pants are actually a little loose on him. We keep telling him to gain some weight so we could actually find pants in his size, dammit! :cmad:

I saw an informercial for that recently, and it actually intrigued me. Then I wondered, what happens after you hit the 90 day mark? Are there directions as to which workouts to do after that?

And then I figured I was better off just going to the gym and gaining strength on my own. There's no need for me to have 6-pack abs that stick out. :funny:

Yeah my dad is 5'10" and my bf's 5'9". Both are skinny little sticks. :o I think my dad's 30-waist pants are actually a little loose on him. We keep telling him to gain some weight so we could actually find pants in his size, dammit! :cmad:

You can either make your own routine or keep following theirs.
They have three different setups that you can do.

I'm doing lean right now for the first 90 days, I'm going to do classics for the second 90 days and I'm going to do doubles for the third.

You can either make your own routine or keep following theirs.
They have three different setups that you can do.

I'm doing lean right now for the first 90 days, I'm going to do classics for the second 90 days and I'm going to do doubles for the third.

:up: aim for a 8 pack, yo.

Guys with 30-inch waists (which would include my dad and my boyfriend) make me nervous, because it's not too far off from my own waist measurement...and I'm an underweight woman! :lmao:

Then again I fail at this "looking womanly" thing. I've got the body of a 12-year-old boy. :o

Ya think? I'm not too far off from that since I have a 31 inch waist. But then I have 17 inch biceps and neck. So from that my waist measurement is just a bit off from symmetrical.

It could just be a gimmick, but the company hasn't done me wrong yet. I plan on ordering a lot of Oats&Whey when I bulk again. It's delicious.

Oh man, my back and arms are killing me! I overdid it last night I think. Guess tonight's gonna be a leg night.

It's raining sideways out there! But I went to the gym anyway. :D

Went to the gym with my buddy yesterday, basically killed my arms while we were there but i guess thats a good thing, it guarantees growth. :D

Any of you guys do cardio and weights on the same day, which one would be more beneficial to do first ?

I always do weights first and cardio last. That way I'm not too tired to lift.

I always do weights first and cardio last. That way I'm not too tired to lift.
I actually do a bit of cardio beforehand to warm up, only 5 minutes.

But it'll be different depending on what you want to get out of it. I only need to warm my muscles, I REALLY don't need to lose more body fat. I hate hate hate doing cardio, haha. My heart rate goes up while doing strength training, so I figure it's better than nothing.

Oh, I need the cardio. I've got like 90% body fat. That last 10% is bones, hair, and a series of bladders.

So, I have to stop doing P90x for a week next week, in the middle of my second month, because I'm having surgery and I'll be out for a week.

How bad is that going to **** me up?

So, I have to stop doing P90x for a week next week, in the middle of my second month, because I'm having surgery and I'll be out for a week.

How bad is that going to **** me up?

Surgery and you will only be out a week? Man, be sure to get a doc's clearance before resuming the exercise.
Just my 2 cents.

Well I hope everyone is still working hard. This thread gets really slow sometimes.
I am prepping for a version of Defranco's famous Westside for Skinny Bastards program to begin on Oct 26.
Looking forward to it.

Well I hope everyone is still working hard. This thread gets really slow sometimes.
I am prepping for a version of Defranco's famous Westside for Skinny Bastards program to begin on Oct 26.
Looking forward to it.

Got 405x6 on hex bar shrugs last week :D

I got your PM, I'll check it all out when I get home. Leaving the g/f's house now. :up:

^^ I thought exercise was supposed to be good for you. :p

That's what the doctor said. 1 week. :D

Well then, just try to resume where you left off. Good luck.

Got 405x6 on hex bar shrugs last week :D

I got your PM, I'll check it all out when I get home. Leaving the g/f's house now. :up:

Nice shrugs, you will have a big yoke when all said and done! Yeah man, let me know what you think and give me some feedback on it.

partially tore both of my hamstrings last week....

OUCH! I just got back off the injured reserve! Get better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"