Iron Man The Official Iron Man Picture Thread

JediMasterConor

Civilian
Reaction score
So yeah. I figured with all the pictures that have been coming out lately we should have a thread for all of them. Put all the pictures film related and from it in here. I'll post a few of the ones we have already.

castpromo.jpg

starkproto.jpg

empirecover.jpg

I remember the original thread was nuked when Par went after IESB for the spy shots. Hope this one sticks around.

The new poster is being used all over, from website banners to the (finally) updated www.ironmanmovie.com. Here's a quick wallpaper I cropped out from the official website, great for plugging into webshots.

I remember the original thread was nuked when Par went after IESB for the spy shots. Hope this one sticks around.

The new poster is being used all over, from website banners to the (finally) updated www.ironmanmovie.com. Here's a quick wallpaper I cropped out from the official website, great for plugging into webshots.

That is beautiful :heart: It's been a long time,but I've finally got a wallpaper to replace my New Goblin desktop :woot:

Damn, I was going to start one of these.:cmad:

Oh well.

The wallpapers resolution is kinda spotty compared to the original image on the official website.

the cast still in high quality...

1070new_storyimage2803223_full.jpg

Put the ones from the armour on display that can be seen at the ComicCon thread.

i've edited the official site image to wallpaper... [1024x768]

ironmansitewallpaper.jpg

The pic I posted was posted in another thread too. Obviously either concept art from the movie or game, or a game thing. I don't know. Probably movie concept art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"