Days of Future Past The Official JANUARY JONES/Emma Frost Thread - Part 1

*Checks photo* OMG! It is not Emma look closely at her hands you can see a toad like hands.

Eh, it's still probably Emma. It's a photo that is shown for 1 second.
It's her. She's dead.

The cuts on her arms are most likely experimentation to understand her diamond shifting. Wasted character,think whatever. As batboy said, she is so dead. But the denial is fun to watch.

Emma is my all time favorite X-men character. Think I want her to be dead? Absolutely not.
But she is. Hopefully they could somehow bring her back but I doubt it. As of right now, the character is dead.

I don't remember seeing Emma in the pictures but lets say for a moment she was there, Thing is just because they were experimented on does that mean they are dead? They apparently experimented on mystique and she remained alive

Azazel and angel probably were dead though

Yep, she's dead. There isn't room to explore her further, probably. She belonged in the Hellfire Club of the 60s, but beyond that we already have telepaths (Xavier, Jean) and I'm not sure they regard her as an essential character who represents or symbolises anything crucial. I wouldn't complain if they brought her back, but I somehow doubt they will.

I don't remember seeing Emma in the pictures but lets say for a moment she was there, Thing is just because they were experimented on does that mean they are dead? They apparently experimented on mystique and she remained alive

Azazel and angel probably were dead though
:|
Yes, that absolutely means she is dead.
They didn't experiment on Mystique. They got her DNA. They didn't cut into her physical body.

Can I just ask how did January Jones get the role of Emma?

Did she audition for it or was it given to her?

I saw the film for the 4th time and if she's really dead.

I wish they included a picture of her face.

Overall, I thought that Days of Future Past was great. There are so many things that I absolutely loved about the movie.

Emma Frost's fate upsets me, though. Another one of my favorite characters ... Wasted potential. When I heard Magneto mention her name in the list of dead mutants, it felt like a punch in the gut. Le sigh.

Maybe she will appear in Apocalypse with line: "Do you think it is so easy to kill me, sugar?" :D

Maybe she will appear in Apocalypse with line: "Do you think it is so easy to kill me, sugar?" :D

I would feel as excited/happy as the foaming mouth guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender if that happened. :funny:

Emma Frost is such a cool, smart, and badass female character. I think The White Queen deserves some time to shine!

Emma Frost is one of my favorite comic book X-Men. I much prefer her to Jean Grey actually.

But let's face it, the movie version sucked. I won't miss this version of the character.

I'm more upset about Azazel actually. That guy was badass in First Class.

Emma Frost is one of my favorite comic book X-Men. I much prefer her to Jean Grey actually.

But let's face it, the movie version sucked. I won't miss this version of the character.

I'm more upset about Azazel actually. That guy was badass in First Class.

Agreed plus his connection to Nightcrawler.

I'm sad for all the FC mutants that were killed: Emma, Azazel, and Banshee.

Same. I think they all had so much potential to do more in sequels. Not so much Angel, but maybe she could have?
Emma, Azaezel, and Banshee for sure could have done well in sequels.

As batboy said, she is so dead. But the denial is fun to watch.

:funny::up:

I just watched First Class again last night on DVD. Goddamn January had more wood in her performance than all the f***ing trees in Central Park combined. :whatever::whatever::whatever:

One of the best things about DoFP is it doesn't have that one performance that all the X-Men films seem to have. You know the one. :o

I only saw the photo's of Azazel and Angel's corpses in the movie, can't remember seeing Emma or Banshee. I know Erik mentioned them by name so I know Banshee and Emma are dead but can't remember any photos.

Last edited:
I only saw the photo's of Azazel and Angel's corpses in the movie, can't remember seeing Emma or Banshee. I know Erik mentioned them by name so I know Banshee and Emma are dead by can't remember any photos.

Yeah,I gotta see it again to see if it's really as cut and dry as that.

One of the best things about DoFP is it doesn't have that one performance that all the X-Men films seem to have. You know the one. :o

Which one? Struck by lightning? I'm confused.

I only saw the photo's of Azazel and Angel's corpses in the movie, can't remember seeing Emma or Banshee. I know Erik mentioned them by name so I know Banshee and Emma are dead by can't remember any photos.

Those two were the only ones I could identify as well. But, if Erik says Emma and Banshee are dead, then I guess they're dead.

I doubt they're coming back. As much as id like them to, they're more than likely staying dead.

Well,Eric could believe that they're dead,and with Charles not using his powers for several years,he might not know the truth.

After all,Emma could be powerful enough to escape detection and Banshee ended up losing his power in the comics,so he might have just gone off the grid as a "normal".

Again,I know it's just conjecture,and most likely they won't be coming back,but without pictures,there is plausible options for bringing them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"