BvS The Official Jason Momoa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a bad ash warrior on Game of Thrones. Didn't really have many lines though because he didn't even speak the language of the people on the show. I wonder Lobo? Martian Man hunter? Lex??? Something else we haven't thought of?

LOL at Mimosa

His name is Momoa and although not the greatest actor ever, the man has extraordinary body language. He acts with movements and gestures, just watch him in Game of Thrones when he fights the Dothraki. He could be a great Deathstroke.

His name is Momoa and although not the greatest actor ever, the man has extraordinary body language. He acts with movements and gestures, just watch him in Game of Thrones when he fights the Dothraki. He could be a great Deathstroke.

Loved his Character in the GOT and was sad that he had to go.

mimosa_zps5462ccbe.png

It will be a character with limited dialog.
I've only seen him in the Game of Thrones but why wouldn't he have many lines in his future roles? Because he was limited in his most notable one?

Mimosa?

LMFAO!

i can totally see him as Darkseid if he were to play a villain. personally, i don't want to see Doomsday

I doubt he's Doomsday, I don't think a role like that would really require them to announce who they've cast since the performance would be all CGI with a guy in a mocap suit for a couple bits here and there. I agree with NosfeRomas, Deathstroke could be a great fit for the actor.

If he's Doomsday then maybe they're going the Lou Ferringo is the Hulk route.

Mr. Mxyzptlk.

About as likely as Doomsday.

Mimosa?

LMFAO!

i can totally see him as Darkseid if he were to play a villain. personally, i don't want to see Doomsday

I def wouldn't want Doomsday either. But I feel like Darkseid is too godly he would have to be a justice league villian.

This thread delivers the LULZ.

He's playing an alcoholic beverage: part champagne, part orange juice.

I doubt he's Doomsday, I don't think a role like that would really require them to announce who they've cast since the performance would be all CGI with a guy in a mocap suit for a couple bits here and there. I agree with NosfeRomas, Deathstroke could be a great fit for the actor.

The thing that draws me to Doomsday is the story and the big factor. They are going all in. doomsday is famous for the Death of Superman story. It made national news. So he's a well known foe for Snyder to do his work with. Perfect villain to require Superman to need help. Then they can branch out to Darksied for JL.

If not Doomsday than perhaps a LOD member.

He looks like Lobo. Not sure how he would fit in a already packed movie.

He looks like Lobo. Not sure how he would fit in a already packed movie.
Honestly just because people are being casted doesn't mean their roles are large. There could be plenty of room for tons of people for all we know until we know more about the movie.

The thing that draws me to Doomsday is the story and the big factor. They are going all in. doomsday is famous for the Death of Superman story. It made national news. So he's a well known foe for Snyder to do his work with. Perfect villain to require Superman to need help. Then they can branch out to Darksied for JL.

If not Doomsday than perhaps a LOD member.

I should tattoo this on my chest.

Using Doomsday this early on in Superman's career makes no sense, story wise. Nobody except Lois and Ma Kent would give a crap if Superman died.

Since Doomsday is known for one thing and one thing only, killing Superman, and they're not going to do that this early, then to water him down into just punching fodder for Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman is a disservice to the character.

And if he's not killing Superman, the only thing he's known for, he's only a big dumb monster. You could use any other big dumb monster, like Grundy, in his place.

I sincerely, sincerely doubt Doomsday is in this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"