BvS The Official Jason Momoa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
73q1WX2.jpg

Jason Momoa looks normal with this light of hair, I think a couple shades lighter could work too. He could be very close to blonde and wouldn't look weird. The light hair is such a recognizable part of Aquaman's appearance. It's one thing about Aquaman that has always stayed the same.

Like i said over in the Lex Luthor casting thread:
I had a dream that i saw bvs and Momoa was Lex.

Now, would he shave his head?...:huh:

Like i said over in the Lex Luthor casting thread:
I had a dream that i saw bvs and Momoa was Lex.

Now, would he shave his head?...:huh:
That'd be pretty weird. Not only him as Lex, but just seeing him bald overall.

Josh Horowitz ‏@joshuahorowitz 2h Jason Momoa promised me "man to man" there's nothing to the Aquaman/Justice League rumors. http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/995710/jason-momoa-swears-hes-not-aquaman.jhtml … #Sundance2014

This interview has made up my mind that Momoa will be Aquaman. His reaction to "Aquaman" is really silent. Anyone who TRULY isn't going to play Aquaman would say, "What the heck!? Aquaman of all superheroes!?" But he doesn't, because he's gonna be Aquaman, so he doesn't wanna make fun of the fact. Momoa is Aquaman. I'm calling it.

^ No one is that INSISTENT on the falsity of a rumor, unless it's true :D

I AM NOT PLAYING TALIA AL GHUL!

oh and the title should be:

MAN OF STEEL

JUSTICE LEAGUE

he suits aquaman best :up:

Actually he doesn't.
This guy I think would be far and away better, (spoilers for Game of Thrones)
tumblr_mo5nn2T5Yr1s72ffzo1_250.gif

Note the hand
whilst Mimosa could be a few other dcu characters.

I'd rather the actor playing Aquaman be someone with actual charisma. Mimosa is better left to characters whose dialogue consists of grunting while swinging swords.

I'm down for Momoa as Aquaman. Also down for Aquaman with dreads. :up:

I like Momoa.

He's not really been given a role to shine in yet but he's about to star in a new series on the Sundance channel called 'The Red Road' and it was written by Aaron Guzikowski, who also wrote 'Prisoners'.

It would be really weird if they cast him as Aquaman, he doesn't look the part at all. He looks more like Vandal Savage to me:
3585260-sin+t%C3%ADtulo+3.jpg

3585258-sin+t%C3%ADtulo+2.jpg

Idk why this is even a thread still....the guy keeps denying he's in this movie.....I mean how many times can he lie?.....I guess we might as well still have a Bryan Cranston thread....lol

Idk why this is even a thread still....the guy keeps denying he's in this movie.....I mean how many times can he lie?.....I guess we might as well still have a Bryan Cranston thread....lol

You can't trust a Dothraki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"