BvS The Official Jason Momoa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I get your point but he's denied it like 3 times, or maybe it's just the same article I'm reading :huh:

I just watched him last night in a new series on the Sundance channel called "The Red Road". He was pretty good in it. I was impressed with him. He's playing a bad guy, but there's a bit more to him than meets the eye. I would recommend watching the series if you're a Momoa fan, but it's probably not everyone's cup of tea. It's a serious drama, but I found it enjoyable.

I wanted to watch that but my stupid Verizon replaced the Sundance Channel two days ago with something called The Military Channel. WTF?

I just watched him last night in a new series on the Sundance channel called "The Red Road". He was pretty good in it. I was impressed with him. He's playing a bad guy, but there's a bit more to him than meets the eye. I would recommend watching the series if you're a Momoa fan, but it's probably not everyone's cup of tea. It's a serious drama, but I found it enjoyable.

:up:

I watched it too and really enjoyed it.

It's a meatier part for Momoa to sink his teeth into and I can already tell his character is going to be one hell of maniac.

I wanted to watch that but my stupid Verizon replaced the Sundance Channel two days ago with something called The Military Channel. WTF?
lol....Not that the Military Channel isn't awesome, but maybe it's your package. I have Verizon, but the Sundance channel for me is on a non-HD channel, which blows...but at least I was able to see it.

:up:

I watched it too and really enjoyed it.

It's a meatier part for Momoa to sink his teeth into and I can already tell his character is going to be one hell of maniac.
Agreed. His character is frightening... I look forward to seeing how things will work out between him and the sheriff. Though, this is definitely a meatier role for Momoa. Again, fans or people interested in seeing him in something outside of GoT should watch it.

Last edited:
Yea I don't think they are going to have Doomsday. The timing of it just wouldn't be right. Metallo wouldn't be a good pick for him. I have two theory's as to what characters he will play if he is casted in DC. The first is Lobo, however I think this is unlikely considering it wouldn't match up with Batman and Wonder-Woman.

If he does get casted in Batman vs Superman I think he will play Aries. I think he would be perfect for the role of Aries.

Lobo or aquaman. I cant see him as anyone else.
The rock i could see as lobo, black adam, or darkseid.
I picture john corbin as a leaner guy.

I can't see him as Aquaman, Momoa looks more like Lobo imo.

I can see him as Aquaman. Well this one anyway.

3300877-9472044891-SK_zp.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that's really the only way to go to give him his balls back for a live action adaption.

I just watched him in the "The Red Road". Wow, Momoa is actually growing as an actor. Good stuff. I agree that he looks a lot like Lobo but I can see him as Aquaman too. If he is Arthur, consider Aquaman being a certified BAMF in the general audiences' eyes very soon.

I just watched him in the "The Red Road". Wow, Momoa is actually growing as an actor. Good stuff. I agree that he looks a lot like Lobo but I can see him as Aquaman too. If he is Arthur, consider Aquaman being a certified BAMF in the general audiences' eyes very soon.

That would be the shot in the arm that Aquaman needs to boost his fans! Like Ironman - before the first film, the GA didn't really know the character much at all. But after...he's the biggest star of the MCU IMO!

Momoa would be awesome as Aquaman. Seriously, Aquaman could be amazing if done right, which I know is said about every character but he could be a total bad a**.

Also, I really want to see how two island people like WW and Aquaman interact and see the similarities between them.

If it's like what we got in Flashpoint. :o

Maybe it's not your Aquaman. but it looks a lot like the Aquaman of the 90s, with the long hair, the hook and the beard.

That's earth 3 Aquaman right?

Not a bad design, but Aquaman needs some orange in his costume.

RejectedDCnAquamandesignbyJimLeefromJusticeLeague1October2011.jpg

I always liked this suit

Stick a long blonde haired, bearded Jason Momoa in that suit and there's our Aquaman. Maybe tone down the colors a bit, and get rid of the huge gloves

Eh I just don't see Mimosa as Aquaman. From clean cut twink to rugged bearded hook hand, Aquaman has always had blonde hair and blue eyes. Is it so wrong to cast accordingly? Would people be ok if they hired a blonde WW or Superman?
And don't just tell me they can lighten his hair…his coloration would look really odd with blonde hair. Besides there are plenty of actors in Hollywood who could fit the description of Aquaman and are good actors as well.

You know there is a thing called hair dye I know it's hard to believe but it can actually change the pigment of peoples hair. It's shocking I know but true none the less. :o :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"