BvS The Official Jason Momoa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand why people want Superman to die already. The mad just got his first good successful movie in years, now let's kill him.

Devin Faraci...why do I know that name?

And boom. Perfect casting.
Badass Digest ... popular online reviewer etc ... is loved and hated depending on what you enjoy.

I will never understand why people want Superman to die already. The mad just got his first good successful movie in years, now let's kill him.

Don't worry.

No chance in bad place they kill Superman this early.

I think Devin is making a joke that Mimosa is play the VS. from the Batman VS. Superman title. In that case, LOL ROFL LMAFO etc...

Vandal Savage makes more sense than any other person on the list above. That said, if it is Vandal Savage I'll put money on it that Luthor doesn't make an appearance.

I think Devin is making a joke that Mimosa is play the VS. from the Batman VS. Superman title. In that case, LOL ROFL LMAFO etc...
Oh that cheeky mother ... I didn't even think of that.

Well Vandal Savage would make sense ... too bad.

He absolutely tanked Conan. One of the worst performances I have seen and one of the worst films. Just terrible in every way.

And he's a Marvel discard. He was runner-up for Drax the Destroyer, lost the role to Batisita.

If they want a really tall superbuff guy, why not take Joe Manganiello - the Superman runner-up?

But Momoa is alright. As long as he just has to be an action guy, he'll be fine.

Lobo makes perfect sense for Jason Mamoa.

Seems like a character Snyder would want to use as well.

He just retweeted somebody saying "Vandal Savage??" so I think that's what he might be implying.

If not, then he's kind of a prick.

He absolutely tanked Conan. One of the worst performances I have seen and one of the worst films. Just terrible in every way.

And he's a Marvel discard. He was runner-up for Drax the Destroyer, lost the role to Batisita.

If they want a really tall superbuff guy, why not take Joe Manganiello - the Superman runner-up?

But Momoa is alright. As long as he just has to be an action guy, he'll be fine.
If it's for an action role, he's great ... he was on GOT ... and I think he lost the role of Drax because he wanted too much money, not that Batista was a preferred choice.

If he's not a Leaguer, I think Momoa will just be a character made for the movie not currently in comics. Or he could very well be one of Bruce's rogues who's teaming with Luthor.

Last edited:
He just retweeted somebody saying "Vandal Savage??" so I think that's what he might be implying.

I hope so ... it's something different for a Superman/DC movie.

Wait... That guy from the Conan O'Brien Show... Jason Mufassa?

I don't see how Lobo fits at all, he's neither good guy or villain. He's a cool character but to me he doesn't mesh well with this series.

i tweeted that to him, i was just joking. i dont even know who the Devin is lol

I don't see how Lobo fits at all, he's neither good guy or villain. He's a cool character but to me he doesn't mesh well with this series.

Nope he doesn't. he would have fit in the GL universe had that been handled better.

My official guesses are

Hawkman
Corben
One of Bruce's villains
Character created solely for the film.
Aquaman

We all know that Mimosa is taking over for Cavill as Superman.

They should take big names for the villains. Savage Vandal is a mastermind he should be played by a big name.

Vandal Savage might be a little too close to Ras Al Ghul if Goyer writes him. But a bigger/better actor should play him.

I'll say this, I remember Jett from BOF mentioning the possibility of 2 villains in the film, with one of them not being the obvious choice (I assume he meant Lex).

I'll say this, I remember Jett from BOF mentioning the possibility of 2 villains in the film, with one of them not being the obvious choice (I assume he meant Lex).
He actually said it was for sure. 2 villains. Theyre Superman villains not Batman. Elmayimbe also said this and said it wasn't Metallo.

If it's for an action role, he's great ... he was on GOT ... and I think he lost the role of Drax because he wanted too much money, not that Batista was a preferred choice.
That's what they always say. Gunn said that he cast Batista not because of his physique but because of his acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"