BvS The Official Jason Momoa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vandal Savage might be a little too close to Ras Al Ghul if Goyer writes him. But a bigger/better actor should play him.

Surprisingly i agree, they should take a big name for Lex Luthor too. I'm beginning to think that he'll play Bizarro.

Funny, Mimosa looks a lot like Vandal Savage, but I'd prefer a better actor as that character. He also has the right look for Lobo, though I'm not sure he has the charisma or the comic timing for that.

Doomsday, Metallo or maybe Parasite are the only characters I could really see him fitting.

If he's not a Leaguer, I think Momoa will just be a character made for the movie not currently in comics. Or he could very well be one of Bruce's rogues who's teaming with Luthor.

Bane, maybe?!

I like the idea of Vandal Savage being in this movie. Man I can't wait to see where they are going with this.

I say Mamoa has to be either Metallo, Deathstroke, or Lobo.

It's possible he could be Doomsday, but Doomsday already? Interesting if it happens.

Last edited:
Superman shouldn't be taking on Doomsday this early in the game.

I think Death of Superman could work well in this movie, though it would serve a much different purpose.

Perhaps Superman's death is what gets the world (and Batman) to finally start trusting him. He's shown that he was willing to take a life to protect the people of Earth, and now he's shown that he's willing to give up his life for them as well.

Perhaps the funeral scene is where the league first meets.

End the movie with an epic TDKRises-style ending montage that slowly reveals he's still alive, with Bruce discovering Superman's heartbeat (a flip of TDKReturns), Bruce watching over 'somebody' (in a black suit with Long Hair) in a healing tank, and later revealing him to WW, Flash, etc, who are joining together to take down Vandal Savage or whoever was responsible (like the end of POTC: Dead Man's Chest). Last line of the movie is "Justice League" and it leads right into the next film . Everybody ****es their pants.

Last edited:
:up:

I really see Momoa as some sort of henchmen. My guess is Metallo, but I have a quick question for Bats fans. Could he play Bane? I'm not familiar with the character to really know or not.

I doubt they'd bother casting someone other than a dude who shows up a couple times in a mocap suit for Doomsday, if Doomsday has any presence in the film I imagine it'd be something at the very end, possibly even mid or post credits, in a similar fashion to the way he was teased before the death of Superman arc began in the comics.

parasite or lobo

I'd rather he not be in the movie. aside from GOT, he has been pretty bad in everything else.

He would look great as Lobo. I'd say, perfect.

Could he play Bane? I'm not familiar with the character to really know or not.

I personally don't see him as Bane; and it's a little too early to use that character again, as he was already prominently featured in Rises.

I personally don't see him as Bane; and it's a little too early to use that character again, as he was already prominently featured in Rises.
Yeah, I guess you're right. As you can see I'm still on my kick to get a Bats villain in the movie. Not sure why...lol

Jason Mimosa is married to Lisa Bonet. Discuss how jealous you are.

Momoa's parents recently divorced; and he changed his name to Mimosa -- his mother's original surname.

Uh...Ok then.

He is quite tall..about 6' 4". But would be OK for a villain, I guess ..... as Shannon was also tall.

Here's a pic of him with Routh.

r01sp0.jpg

Yeah, I guess you're right. As you can see I'm still on my kick to get a Bats villain in the movie. Not sure why...lol

I consider myself more of a Batman fan, but I was really hoping this film would focus more on Superman's journey. With every passing week, though, another new hero/heroine is added to the roster. Not sure what to make of that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"