BvS The Official Jason Momoa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unlikely considering we already had Zod, but you can't ignore the resemblance here. What if they go New 52 and it's:

Superman-14-New-52.jpg

sm23-3-heljpg-50e417.jpg

jason-momoa-1-sized.jpg

The resemblance between H'el and Momoa is pretty spot on.

My gut tells me... Col. Hardy/Richard White styled character.

The resemblance between H'el and Momoa is pretty spot on.
The prequel comic with Kara also had another Kryptonian on board who was trying to kill her. It's not really explained what happened to either of them, and Goyer made sure to include that scene with the open pod when Synder wanted it cut. It seems pretty likely Kara and this other guy are somewhere in the ice where the scout ship was found, so it could be him.

I hadn't thought about him as a hero. He's typecast as the villain in most movies. I wouldn't mind him as AM because he's friggin hot...but I'd be worried because he's not all that great of an actor. Plus, I want the guy from GoT who's name I can't spell from AM. It's Nikolas something though.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. He's my pick for Aquaman too. :yay:

he should play darkseid. that's it. but only tease so he would be the villan in the JL film :)

I was thinking about that. Maybe it was ultimately Darkseid's plan in this movie that Superman and co. foiled(acted out by whatever villain), and at the end of the movie Superman has a face-to-face with Darkseid's hologram or something of that nature. "Nice to finally meet you. I think it's time we met in person. I'm coming".

This can be the catalyst for the Justice League uniting, in preparation for Darkseid's arrival.

Still, I would prefer a time travel story for the JLA uniting.

They can reimagine Lobo and Bizarro, in that way, they could be more pertinent.

Variety, THR and LatinoReview say he is Doomsday.

Variety, THR and LatinoReview say he is Doomsday.
Well...I guess that solves it then. My question is Momoa/Mimosa is pretty well known from his Khal Drogo role and from Conan, so I can't see him being a complete CGI creature. This makes me think Doomsday will be some sort of genetic creation that maybe looks somewhat human. I can't see Synder & Co. casting him (with his great face and body) to simply regulate him to a complete CGI render. I think he learned his lesson with Dr. Manhattan...though that was something the story called for; yet, in this case I don't think it will work with a character like Doomsday.

I'm losing all hype for this. I mean, at least if it's a train wreck, a train wreck is not something you see often.

Have a little hope Llama...it might not be all that bad. I can't say I'm happy to see all these characters, especially Doomsday, but it could be something interesting. Let's just hope it is. Truth be known, I don't look forward to joining the haters...I really don't. Been there and done that before.

Well...I guess that solves it then. My question is Momoa/Mimosa is pretty well known from his Khal Drogo role and from Conan, so I can't see him being a complete CGI creature. This makes me think Doomsday will be some sort of genetic creation that maybe looks somewhat human. I can't see Synder & Co. casting him (with his great face and body) to simply regulate him to a complete CGI render. I think he learned his lesson with Dr. Manhattan...though that was something the story called for; yet, in this case I don't think it will work with a character like Doomsday.

This conjures up memories of that cringe-worthy part human Doomsday from Smallville.

This conjures up memories of that cringe-worthy part human Doomsday from Smallville.
lol....if this guy truly is Doomsday then I can't see how it will be too different from that. I can't see Synder passing on the opportunity to use Momoa like the sex symbol he is. He will have to pass for a human at some point.

Doomsday needs to be reimagined if he appears in this movie, because in the comics he doesn't talk a lot.

I have no idea why this posted twice. Especially so far apart.

Last edited:
lol....if this guy truly is Doomsday then I can't see how it will be too different from that. I can't see Synder passing on the opportunity to use Momoa like the sex symbol he is. He will have to pass for a human at some point.

Probably another lost Kryptonian tbh.

Variety and THR say that's speculation. LatinoReview says it's a rumor.

Exactly. The speculation is that he will be either Doomsday or Martian Manhunter. That leads me to believe that both characters may be in the movie.

wow. doomsday already. frankly, i would hate if doomsday showed up later and killed superman after the league was assembled. seriously, where the **** would the league be?

For this reason alone I can't see him being Doomsday...unless the last battle shown is another epic battle where Supes has to kill and is instead killed himself...le sigh. Then everyone will feel so bad about it. Sorry...had to add that.

Uh...Ok then.

He is quite tall..about 6' 4". But would be OK for a villain, I guess ..... as Shannon was also tall.

Here's a pic of him with Routh.

r01sp0.jpg

Why does Routh always look more like Superman in all of his non-Superman pics or roles? :huh:

For this reason alone I can't see him being Doomsday...unless the last battle shown is another epic battle where Supes has to kill and is instead killed himself...le sigh. Then everyone will feel so bad about it. Sorry...had to add that.

Wonder Woman can kill him. Would that make you feel better? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back