The Official Juggernaut/Vinnie Jones Thread [merged - 3]

juggernaut wont die... and neither will x3 be the last... you wait x4 will be fullpacked with morlocks, sentinels a huge brotherhood with: magneto, mystique, toad, pyro, sabretooth, juggernaut, avalanche, quicksilver, scarlet witch and blob... imajin the physicle power theyd throw to the xmen with juggy and blob workiing together...m 8id be blown away....

EnSabahNur said:
juggernaut wont die... and neither will x3 be the last... you wait x4 will be fullpacked with morlocks, sentinels a huge brotherhood with: magneto, mystique, toad, pyro, sabretooth, juggernaut, avalanche, quicksilver, scarlet witch and blob... imajin the physicle power theyd throw to the xmen with juggy and blob workiing together...m 8id be blown away....

By "destroy"...I meant kick his ash, not kill.

EnSabahNur said:

God forbid.

I always loved Juggernaut.
He was always cool to me with the suit. Do people think he'll where the helmet. I'd like to see it but idk if it would work without being dopy. Also is vinny jones going to be in a suit. I mean Juggernaut's supposed to be huge like bigger than mand big. Also does anyone know if there are any decent action figures of him?
Also if anyone played Wolverines revenge is it just me of did juggernaut sound scottish? He was way better in Next Dimension. I loved his third suit in that the white one looked like a storm trooper.

Really, I didnt know that. What a spoiler! Man, that totally ruined the movie for me! Oh, wait, let me go make a post about this post. Everyone needs to know this info! Great find! So informative!

Play nice Blu

marvelman, there is a thread dedicated to all info on Juggernaut/Vinnie Jones.
You might find some answers to your questions there.

yea man, I didn't know that the Juggs guy was goin to be in the sequel!!! wait...does this mean that Xavier has a brother...? umm....hmmmmm

Where's the thread for the other one.
Sorry for making this new one.

YAY! Anyway, in the movie do u guys want to see Juggernaut with the helmet with angel wipping it off. Or Wolverine stabbing his eyes out with Juggernaut saying "not the helmet" or something totally new. PS anyone know anygood action figures of Juggernaut.

There's a nice Marvel Legends figure of Juggernaut...

I've got one and it's pretty cool...Too bad I lost his helmet and I haven't found it yet.. :(

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
There's a nice Marvel Legends figure of Juggernaut...

I've got one and it's pretty cool...Too bad I lost his helmet and I haven't found it yet.. :(

-TNC
that might be a good thing, now all your other action figures have a chance of stopping him!

Timstuff said:
Here's some from the Manips thread. I have a feeling these will scare him away as well.

x3juggernuts4ha.jpg

juggs.jpg

No offense to the fine chaps who made them! They just don't quite... Work for me.
The fiirst one is good color but the helmet is too small. I think Vinnie should where a suit so he looks bigger. The helmet is crucial I think. I love that dopey lookin thing.

yeah lol, i hope it doesnt turn out to be ****

Has anybody heard about whether or not they are going to make Vinnie look bigger via prosthetics?

I would hate for them to use too much CGI. Maybe use the camera to make him look bigger a la the techniques used in LOTR.

Tim Story made many contridictions by using camera angles to make The Thing look bigger.

THere were several shots of The Thing from a low angle, making him look bigger than he actually is (bridge scene). The problem is that there's several other medium shots of him standing/walking with the other teammates, and he looks small.

For example, when he was walking with Jessica Alba after the ESPN scene, he was as tall as her and it was done in an eye level view of the two actors. It just ruins the illusion.

I'm hoping that Ratner will be more consistent with this effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"