The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

I'm getting a PS3 when this comes out. I like the series too much to pass on it. Plus the PS3 should be cheaper by then.

I think a title for the DS would be great. More people should get into the series and putting it on other consoles helps.

http://www.psu.com/Kingdom-Hearts-announcement-coming-next-week-News--a006805-p0.php

In response to a question from Famitsu Weekly, Tetsuya Nomura promised that "a special [Kingdom Hearts] announcement" will arrive next week. After discussing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, the director added the following.

"Next week, we plan on making a special announcement regarding the Kingdom Hearts series - please look forward to it," stated Nomura.

We advise you not to get your hopes up -- it's always better to be surprised than disappointed, right? We'll be sure to follow up on this next week.

Kind of debated whether or not to bump this thread or make another as I know this being KHIII is slim to none, but I decided to as it may be something still worth something

it'll probably some more info on the PSP game which I completely forgot about. Either that or they will announce a new game (not KH III) for the Wii

it'll probably some more info on the PSP game which I completely forgot about. Either that or they will announce a new game (not KH III) for the Wii

I would like a spin-off for the Wii were you went to Nintendo themed worlds and stuff. I have a feeling your first thing is right, though. It's Birth By Sleep that you're thinking of I believe

Hmm... Would be cool to have Sora and Link team up on the Wii. Sadly that will never happen.

I'd like to see Chrono Trigger characters in a KH game in the future. But Square doesn't seem interested in any of their past, non-FF games.

Signs point to it being about the DS game, as it's the closest to being finished.
Birth By Sleep is no where near even an alpha build, and KH3 is just design ideas.

Maybe I missed it, but was there any actual announcement that anyone heard of:huh:

Hmm... Would be cool to have Sora and Link team up on the Wii. Sadly that will never happen.

omg...a kingdom hearts game where sora visits nintendo worlds. that would be great.

Eh, I disagree. Unless it was Sora in a SSB game.

i know -- i'd love to see sora go to places like the mushroom kingdom, hyrule, popstar, and kanto.

I still need to finish the second game. But am excited for the third!

ppl have told me that the second game had better worlds to visit but wasn't as good (story-wise) as the first.

I'd agree with that. The Organization XIII was kinda confusing.

they make a lot more sense if you played Chain of Memories first....and now you can play the PS2 update, Re:Chain of memories.....it introduces a the whole Orginization XIII thing. Knowing the whole story helps in make a lot more sense.....plus 358/2 days is gonna further explain things.

And for those that wanted a Nintendo one..........

9257_mushroom_kingdom_hearts.png

This was an april fools joke from a few years back....got a lot of people excited.

What I would really like is two things. I would like two KH games that aren't core games (ie not numbered 3) one of which would feature Sora, Donald and Goofy touring to the different worlds of the Final Fantasy Games instead of the Disney worlds, but that wouldn't work in the story as all the FF characters are from Radiant Garded (Hollow Bastion)

The other would be a game where the trio hops from World to World but these feature non disney films but disney TV shows (The ones not based off of films) Darkwing Duck, Tale Spin, Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears and most importantly, Gargoyles.

Or another one could feature the worlds of Disney/Pixar movies. Toy Story, Incredibles, Monsters inc and stuff.

But honestly, I have high hopes for the future of this series.....honestly with KHII when we got worlds based off of Pirates of the Caribean and Tron.....TRON! Well that just opened up the floodgates of possibilities for my imagination to think up.

But all in all I just really hope that at some point in time they can find a way to squeeze Robin Hood in there somehwhere.

I have a feeling we won't hear anything about KH3 until sometime after the DS and PSP releases. It's always a good thing to try and go for that secret ending, it's always a preview of what is to come.

The other would be a game where the trio hops from World to World but these feature non disney films but disney TV shows (The ones not based off of films) Darkwing Duck, Tale Spin, Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears and most importantly, Gargoyles.

I was gonna say Duck Tales, but it was the same world as Darkwing Duck, so I don't think they should have two different worlds for them.

Plus Scrooge and the Nephews have already been established as other characters in the KH uniiverse. So Duck Tales might confuffle all that

I've actually been playing through 2 again and I almost forgot how fun this was. For a like 20 hour game it really doesn't stop for me. Too bad 3 isn't coming out for another 15 years. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"