The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

That doesn't surprise me. I mean I can kind of understand some of these GCN games getting put on the Wii since the GCN had such a low userbase, but since the two KH games came out on the PS2, I think it's a fair assumption to say anyone who wanted those bought them already
considering that the Wii is backwards compatible with the GC, it seems kind of ridiculous that all Nintendo does is re-release those same GC games just slapping motion controls on them. But hey it seems to be working for them

I wish Sony would release KH1 and 2 on the PSN store so I could play them on my PS3.

see, i don't know. a lot more ppl have wiis than had gamecubes. i feel a lot of ppl would have wanted to play these games during the height of their popularity but didn't (for not having a ps2).

Well, that's true, for people who only owned GCN's and upgraded to the Wii without any in-between they would be a treat.

considering that the Wii is backwards compatible with the GC, it seems kind of ridiculous that all Nintendo does is re-release those same GC games just slapping motion controls on them. But hey it seems to be working for them

I agree. I guess with the Wii opening up such a bigger market then they had with GCN they are putting them out to those people who never had a GCN and getting them to buy the Wii version instead of going on eBay or buying used copies at GS

Eh, not really. The only one that seems to have been a waste was Mario Power Tennis. They made it worse and should have just made a Mario Tennis Wii game from scratch. The Donkey Kong game needed the bongos so you don't need an extra peripheral with this. The new controls with Pikmin are good. It wasn't really that known when it came out so it's not a bad idea to re-release it for those who missed out.

I wish Sony would release KH1 and 2 on the PSN store so I could play them on my PS3.
Unfortunetly since not all PS3s can play PS2 games, I doubt that will happen anytime soon if ever.

Do we know if they'll some day release an update that will make it possible to play PS2 games? It's frustrating that you have an option for PS2 saves on the PS3, but can't play any PS2 games.

Do we know if they'll some day release an update that will make it possible to play PS2 games? It's frustrating that you have an option for PS2 saves on the PS3, but can't play any PS2 games.
maybe someday. As of right now it would have to be entirely run on software emulation, as opposed to hardware emulation, which may pose some technical issues. If they did release a firmware update to play PS2 games, I dont think it would be to play all PS2 titles. It would be on a game by game basis, similarly to the 360's BC of Xbox games as that is run on software emulation as well

Not much that I can think of (right now at least).

I'd like to see Pixar-based levels; definitely Toy Story and The Incredibles. Maybe Wall-E (never saw it but could be interesting).

Also, put in some more Disney castles. They are a trademark of the franchise.

My biggest complaint with the 2nd game was you didn't gain EXP in the Coliseum fights. That annoyed me b/c I leveled up to 100 in the Coliseum in the first game.

I liked the quick time events of the 2nd one since they're a lot more appealing visually than some other games I've played like God of War and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

yeah, i'd like to see more castles too. also, some final fantasy worlds would be cool too.

I hope Stitch is back. I just love that crazy little bastard. Would be nice if he's more than just a summon though.

Gargoyles.

I want a level based on Gargoyles. and a Summon of Robin Hood.

Oh, Gargoyles would be great. That'd be a badass world. Hmm... A Gargoyle Sora would look probably cool.

My little wishlist of things to see in the next game:

Gargoyles (of course)
A Sword in the Stone world (Madam Mim as a boss :up:)
A Ducktales storyline revolving around the Treasure of the Lost Lamp story.
Maybe a 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea world, I could see them especially doing something with the giant squid.
A Jungle Book world.
Brave Little Toaster world. (I don't care, I loved this movie as a kid and the junkyard stuff could be a really good battle)
Hunchback of Notre Dame world.
And is it wrong that I want to see the witches from Hocus Pocus show up as bad guys? :ninja:

i bet there will be a world based on the upcoming 'princess and the frog' b/c tiana is going to be a new princess.

Gargoyles is gonna be the obvious one that everyone should want.

I would hope for one of two worlds, being either Rescue Rangers (Chip & Dale are criminally underused) or The Rescuers. Only need one though.

That and Darkwing Duck would make me a happy camper. (Though a Mr. Toad summon would be awesome as well.)

I hope Stitch is back. I just love that crazy little bastard. Would be nice if he's more than just a summon though.
that would be cool, a 'hawaii' world with the big shark-guy as a boss.

besides the 'princess and the frog' world which i think will be a given, i'd just like to see new stories in the established worlds.

I doubt we'd get a Princess and Frog world. There are much more deserving princesses.

I doubt we'd get a Princess and Frog world. There are much more deserving princesses.
why not? I can see it bc depending on when KH3 actually gets released, this may be the most recent Disney film. From a marketting standpoint, it would make sense for Disney to push for it in the game

yeah, i agree. they really got on the pirates of the caribbean popularity with kh2.

Could they make a world based off the first CON? I know Fox has the rights now, but the first two were from Disney.

More likely Toy Story 3 will be the most recent Disney film when KH3 comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"