The Official Kristin Kreuk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
avidreader said:
I was watching Visage last night, and Kristin in that last scene in the cave with Clark was just unbelievably brilliant. I dont know what she had to do to get herself into the state that she did, but she was perfect in that scene.
wrong.. she's perfect in any scene.. :p

i think she does well in most of her scenes, she's a talented actris, and a pretty one at that. i wonder what else will be in store for her after smallville

Mirela said:
i think she does well in most of her scenes, she's a talented actris, and a pretty one at that. i wonder what else will be in store for her after smallville

Wow! First post Mirela. Welcome. :)

that last scence in visage was great avid i agree, everything was right the music in the background the acting and the way it waz shot.

jusblaze21 said:
that last scence in visage was great avid i agree, everything was right the music in the background the acting and the way it waz shot.

i agree 100%. its just a shame that character wise lana in visage is 100% diffferent for the rest of the season lol.

kristin kreuk is dating Mark Hildreth? im i the only one whos jus finding this out? but check this out

http://www.ctv.ca/entertainment

when u get here click on the hot couples of 2006 link, under watch video.

The bigger question would probably be why are you watching E Talk Daily....?

Its one of the most annoying shows on the face on the planet and the hosts need to be shot...

It embarasses me to be Canadian...

boyscouT said:
i found that out yesterday too...

man she deserves tw!
A married man? No, she doesn't deserve that.

She's been with Mark Hildreth for quite a while now. Maybe a year or so?

Serene said:
A married man? No, she doesn't deserve that.

She's been with Mark Hildreth for quite a while now. Maybe a year or so?

i meant she deserves tw (thats never been married, is single, and is in love with kk)

Super_Ludacris said:
Kristom fan I take it?

hmm im not too sure. i never really cared for their personal lives (big clana fan), until i stumbled on a link about kristin and her boyfriend.

jusblaze21 said:
kristin kreuk is dating Mark Hildreth? im i the only one whos jus finding this out? but check this out

BOO! :mad: :down :O

I agree lostson, but it seems shes happy and thats what counts.

boyscouT said:
uh... what? guess u misinterpreted my post.

ps: its kristin

Yeah, it bugs me that the title of this thread is spelt "Kristen" and not "Kristin".

Super_Ludacris said:
People always get it wrong

BROO-HAAA, even the show misspelled her name in the first episode.
Whatcha gonna do?:O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"