The Official Laziness/Procrastination Thread

Spider-X said:
i have a computer programming test in 10 hours...haven't started studying...i'm so a.d.d. right now it's not even funny...

Whats the test on?

Caliber said:
Whats the test on?

programming arrays and Creating Object-Oriented Programs(Creating two-tier application sthat separates the user interface from the business logic) and loops in C# through Visual Studio.NET 2003...having most of the trouble with arrays currently...i'm pretty confident that once i start studying i'll get it thought...i hope.

It's my bigest weakness.

This place has something to do with it as well. :cmad:

I should be working on my assignments for University, but I can't be bothered right now.

KingOfDreams said:
I have two papers due tomorrow and they aren't close to being done yet...and it's nearly 1 a.m. right now. I procrastinate with everything. I guess you could say it's a big problem I have. I barely have a work ethic or any kind of study habit anymore. I blame my computer. Too many stuff to do on it besides what I need to do.

Same here. Doesn't help that I work in a computer lab.

spoarz_tm said:
I should be working on my assignments for University, but I can't be bothered right now.

Totally, I was given one assignment a month ago its due in next week and I've only just done something on it. I've yet to attend one lecture this term because its at 9am on a Friday. I barerly make it for my 11am lectures...these damn timetables we are students!

I would say something profound and TEDDY-related, but for some reason this thread has sucked the energy right out of me....

Colossal Spoons said:
Aw, way to crush my dream of going to a Coyote Ugly. I thought it was gonna be like the movie, Rosario Dawson and all....silly me :(

Pssh, Rosario Dawson wasn't in that movie.

I fear that my procrastination is going to have me doing homework on a Saturday......that would break all that is good in the world :(

This is my first week back at work after two weeks off. I feel your pain, dude. :(

Resurrecting an ancient thread. Laziness is perhaps my most persistant flaw. Right now my studies at university have hit the point where I have lots of freedom. There are very few lectures and lots of reading and writing reports. Some days I don't even have to leave home. I'm the boss of my own progress.

Sucks that I happen to be a lousy boss. :p If at start of the day I decide to work 8 hours I end up working 3.

I know that I can be diligent and that's what I need. But that did not happen today.

Anyone else want to vent about procrastination?

I too am a lover of laziness and putting off things. Here is my favorite song on the subject:

[YT]Rw7uxxA2IB4[/YT]

I haven't done homework in over 10 years....but i guess not being in school has something to do with it.

But don't quote me on that.

I thought about making chicken and yellow rice for dinner tonight and decided that was more effort than I wanted to put into dinner. I am now having a bologna sandwich and a bagel with cream cheese. I almost didn't make the bagel because I thought it was too much work. Glad I decided to go that extra mile though because it is delicious.

Resurrecting an ancient thread. Laziness is perhaps my most persistant flaw. Right now my studies at university have hit the point where I have lots of freedom. There are very few lectures and lots of reading and writing reports. Some days I don't even have to leave home. I'm the boss of my own progress.

Sucks that I happen to be a lousy boss. :p If at start of the day I decide to work 8 hours I end up working 3.

I know that I can be diligent and that's what I need. But that did not happen today.

Anyone else want to vent about procrastination?

Why didn't you wait until the 30th? It would have been resurrected on it's decade anniversary! :argh:

e8f.gif

I'm glad that people talked about Rosario Dawson even 10 years ago.

And Sex, your friendly fox video was strangely appropriate. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"