Days of Future Past The official Michael Fassbender / Magneto thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already saved a bunch of those pics. It was on ontd. haha.

Michael Fassbender was voted World's 8th Sexiest Male Movie Star by empire

beaten by Benedict Cumberbatch as the No. 1 Sexiest Movie Star, followed by Tom Hiddleston and Henry Cavill. Ryan Gosling nabbed fourth, Robert Downey Jr. fifth, Chris Hemsworth sixth and Robert Pattinson seventh.

Fassbender also isn't gonna chase an oscar nod for best supporting actor in 12 Years a Slave at the oscars, he doesn't have time for it

Tom Hidd, sexier than Michael??

hahahahahahaahhahaahaahah

these Marvel Studios fans, lol. Fassbender is a FORCE

Tom Hiddleston sexy? Lol, seriously!

Even his Loki character is already so boring, all that malicious grimacing... yawn

Give me a Magneto any day! Better actor(s), better character.

It doesn't help your case when you have to insult someone else in order to prop up your guy, it just makes you look petty and a condescending jerk, stop it. They're both cool. Sorry, but I hate it when people do that.

With empire being a european magazing i thought he would do better.

I am stunned he wouldn't do better.

It doesn't help your case when you have to insult someone else in order to prop up your guy, it just makes you look petty and a condescending jerk, stop it. They're both cool. Sorry, but I hate it when people do that.

I like the actor, but I don't find him sexy, and I don't much like the portrayal of Loki in the movies. He isn't nuanced at all, he's just a pantomime villain.

Loki is one of the most entertaining villains on screen, and Hiddleston does a top notch job portraying the guy. :up:

Steals the screen everytime, and rightfully so. Nothing boring about that performance.

Last edited:
Tom Hiddleston is incredibly sexy. He's also a terrific actor playing a terrific on screen villain.

But this is why everyone has an opinion.

Tom Hidd, sexier than Michael??

hahahahahahaahhahaahaahah

these Marvel Studios fans, lol. Fassbender is a FORCE

I seem to recall danoyse reminding you to stop similar behavior when it comes to categorizing those who disagree with you in ridiculous groups. Just because someone finds Loki attractive, even sexier than Fassbender, doesn't mean they've got to be segregated. This is so immature and really makes no sense. I guess, because I find Chris Pine sexier, I must only be a 'Trek' fan and not a fan of the X-Franchise. What? :huh:

If you had confidence in your own opinions, you wouldn't need to try (huge emphasis on "try") to insult others.

Tom is sexy in a charming, mischievous kind of way... which was perfect for Loki. He did a good job (and is way more charismatic than Hemsworth), but it was a one-note portrayal.

And to even put him in the same category of sexy as Fassy is pretty laughable. That whole list is pretty stupid anyways... it's basically just a list of the guys that have been in popular movies/franchises lately.

Last edited:
Tom is sexy in a charming, mischievous kind of way... which was perfect for Loki. He did a good job (and is way more charismatic than Hemsworth), but it was a one-note portrayal.

And to even put him in the same category of sexy as Fassy is pretty laughable. That whole list is pretty stupid anyways... it's basically just a list of the guys that have been in popular movies/franchises lately.
So basically every list of hot actors/actresses since the dawn of lists? :p

I personally think McAvoy is sexier than Fassbender AND Hiddlestone, who are both incredibly sexy in their own right.

He did a good job (and is way more charismatic than Hemsworth), but it was a one-note portrayal.

I could see thinking that about his character in Avengers, not so much the case with his role in Thor though. Theres plenty going on with the character in that film to not be labeled "one note". His development is the strongest aspect of the story.

Last edited:
I could see thinking that about his character in Avengers, not so much the case with his role in Thor though. Theres plenty going on with the character in that film to not be labeled "one note". His development is the strongest aspect of the story.

Agreed

Hiddlestons Loki had character and depth in Thor, best MCU villian, but his next appearance had him as a mustache twirling bad for the sake of it villian.

Fassbender did great in his first run at the character, hoping he continues with that in DOFP

You might be right there because I've only seen each movie once and The Avengers was more recent... can't really remember Thor anymore haha.

The Cumberbatch thing just makes you go "Huh?"

I get the appeal of Hiddleston, Gosling, Fassy, Cavill, Downey Jr. et al but Cumberbatch? Sexy? At No. 1, no less...

I get the appeal of Hiddleston, Gosling, Fassy, Cavill, Downey Jr. et al but Cumberbatch? Sexy? At No. 1, no less...

Well in my opinion, he's not really attractive.

McAvoy is sexier than Hiddleston and Fassbender imo, and I'm not even going to talk about Cumberbatch. :dry: James only got a 16th in the list, but really any list that has Benedict as sexiest... :whatever:

McAvoy is sexier than Hiddleston and Fassbender imo, and I'm not even going to talk about Cumberbatch. :dry: James only got a 16th in the list, but really any list that has Benedict as sexiest... :whatever:

I think all of them are sexy. Fassbender has this quiet, charming, intense badass thing going on; Hiddelston is so fun and theatrical with Loki; and Cumberbatch...it's the voice. He gave me chills playing Kahn and he also has a very unique look about him. Not sure I'd place him #1 on the list but I'm not complaining, per se.

But yeah, you know me--I'm for McAvoy all the way. He's playful and charming, and that Scottish accent is super-sexy. And he also has a unique look, especially the eyes and lips. But I also see where other fangirls might not see it that way.

As a woman i agree. When i read Cumberbatch was number one i did a double take... really? He wouldnt even be on my list lol. Great actor, but just not sexy to me at all.

As a woman i agree. When i read Cumberbatch was number one i did a double take... really? He wouldnt even be on my list lol. Great actor, but just not sexy to me at all.

You gotta feel bad for Bradley Cooper. I know it was a different list altogether but when he was named by People (?) as Sexiest Man Alive there were protests. Granted it was mostly done in support of a different actor, Gosling, nothing against Cooper at all.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a huge uproar from this new list. Some people tend to take these way too seriously.

Edit: I find Cumberbatch downright ugly. First time I saw him, I even wondered why he's an actor. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"