The Official Michael Shannon IS General Zod - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does it look like Zod's armour moves?

I dont see it in that shot, but it's very likely, especially if it's CGI. We might get something akin to IM's intelligent armor.

He looks pretty badass, tho i need to see the full suit to see how bulky it looks. I do hope they fight eachother without the armor at some point.

He looks ridiculous.
Well I don't know about ridiculous, but he do suppose to look other worldly considering he is an alien from a different civilization.

We don't know if that's his cgi suit are not, but we do know he won't wear armor the whole movie.

The same suit as superman, but black and obviously a different chest emblem.See set pictures below.

299549_1526290173237_1714160424_799596_1852776566_n_thumb.jpg

michael-shannon-s-zod-dons-suit-man-of-steel-set01.jpg

my friend took this tonight in new york.

Attachments

• Zodshannon.jpg
    Zodshannon.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 43
There kind of a Roman thing going on with his hair in the trailer.

What is going on there with Shannon's hairline? I thought he still had a full head of hair based on the MOS photos and what I've seen from Boardwalk Empire.

can someone manip that shot of Zod but with Shannon's cat hat or whatever that was? lol

Somebody do it.That would be funny as bad place. ^

Has anyone seen Take Shelter?

Yup. Fantastic movie.

It's all about the tension, and it's such a slow and consistent build up of it. The ending might be a little bit dissapointing, but the performance from Shannon is just amazing.

I'm about twenty minutes in and I'm pretty bored to be honest but I'm quite patient so I'm gonna stick with it for now.

I'm about twenty minutes in and I'm pretty bored to be honest but I'm quite patient so I'm gonna stick with it for now.

You should. At least stick around for his berserker rage. :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"