The Official Michael Shannon IS General Zod - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get that vibe too. Like he's discovering his powers

I'm hoping that as he starts to absorb solar radiation on Earth, we see him rely less and less on his suit until he finally just starts flying around like Clark.

And anybody seen the other suit of armor they show him in in the photo thread? It looks closer to the suit we see Faora's and Jor-El wearing.

w_Gmi_IQS.jpg

Yeah, this is starting to work.

I would want Superman to tear the suit off, first cracking it with his heat vision, then ripping it with his hands, then using the scraps of metal to lay the smackdown on Zod.

Oh my god that was too funny ha ha

ok what? that's how the letter was written. you wanted him to take artistic liberties and refrain from cursing because what? you don't like cursing? i don't know him but I'll be sure to tell him the next time he makes a funny or die video.

jesus christ.

ЯɘvlveR;25667291 said:
Funny or Die link

:pal:

I'd remove that link if I were you. I believe it is against forum rules to post a link to mature subject matter like that, might just be embedded videos, but better safe than sorry. I loved the video. Just don't want to see you get in trouble.

Last edited:
Yeah, the whole point was to read the letter verbatim.

Wonder if the heat vision will look like lasers or like "heat rays."

Yeah, I agree with you guys. It should look like lasers like in the comics.

Yeah, by "heat ray" I was referring to Superman Returns / Smallville.

I second the laser look. Plus it makes science sense because they're heating up the air to plasma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"