The Official Mitt Romney Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake for misunderstanding you. And you're absolutely right in that regard.

Should be interesting to see if the switch back to moderate Mitt will help or not, sure he has a good week but I think the next 2 debates will see if that could hold up. All that beings said severely conservative Mitt was definitely a losing strategy so can't be any worse(although he probably should switched to moderate Mitt during the summer).

The Obama campaign now has to really push who the hell is Mitt and what exactly does he stand for, while pointing out extreme changes(or bad logistics) in his plans

Do people who are planning to vote for Mitt even know what his actual policies are going to be in office?

Do people who are planning to vote for Mitt even know what his actual policies are going to be in office?

I been following the election or a year and I have no clue what his policies are.

His stance on every issue is:

Obama sucks, my plan will be better but you don't need any specifics on my plan believe me it will work out fine.

His plan also seems to change from week to week or depending on the audience he is talking to

I been following the election or a year and I have no clue what his policies are.

His stance on every issue is:

Obama sucks, my plan will be better but you don't need any specifics on my plan believe me it will work out fine.

His plan also seems to change from week to week or depending on the audience he is talking to

You just need to look....not hard.

http://www.mittromney.com/issues

You just need to look....not hard.

http://www.mittromney.com/issues

Well at least that's a bit easier to understand then when he tries to explain things, infact what he says sounds completely opposite many times to what is on that page(I first went to taxes which completely seems different then what I saw Wednesday, also what he will do for Medicare is pretty vague for people who are under 55)

I should point out he still has the typical Obama sucks, somehow my plan will work better with no specifics to how it will be better for each issue

Last edited:
Well at least that's a bit easier to understand then when he tries to explain things, infact what he says sounds completely opposite many times to what is on that page

I should point out he still has the typical Obama sucks, somehow my plan will work better with no specifics to how it will be better for each issue

Obama does the same thing SV....why would you not want to show the differences between you and your opponent...

And even though I don't like Romney's policies much better....Obama has sucked these past 3+ years....

And even though I don't like Romney's policies much better....Obama has sucked these past 3+ years....

I just want to see Romney or Ryan explain how increasing defense spending and decreasing taxes(although according to Romney on Wednesday he is not going to decrease them for rich people which completely contradicts what is on his website) will somehow reduce the deficit

Beyond that I would love to hear Romney explain why he is not for self deporting illegals anymore

It worked great last time when we increased military spending for two unfunded wars WHILE cutting taxes....oh wait.

It is sad Obama has let Romney suck up all the energy considering half the stuff that comes out of his mouth is complete BS. A few days ago he called the ER room universal healthcare, now he promises to continue the ending of pre-existing conditions while simultaneously repealing Obamacare (therefore making such a thing financially impossible). But that takes common sense to see.

It worked great last time when we increased military spending for two unfunded wars WHILE cutting taxes....oh wait.

It is sad Obama has let Romney suck up all the energy considering half the stuff that comes out of his mouth is complete BS. A few days ago he called the ER room universal healthcare, now he promises to continue the ending of pre-existing conditions while simultaneously repealing Obamacare (therefore making such a thing financially impossible). But that takes common sense to see.
I'm still thinking that Obama is going to pull a Tom Brady with the next two debates and just crush Romney on all the BS he threw in the first one.

I'm still thinking that Obama is going to pull a Tom Brady with the next two debates and just crush Romney on all the BS he threw in the first one.

I think he will as well. IF he prepares this time, that is. LOL

I also have a distinct feeling that Biden is going to thrash Paul Ryan on Thursday. He will not be nearly as delicate with him as he was with Sarah Palin.

Gloves will be off.

Okay, this man is starting to really disgust me. Why can't he just stick to who he is at his core and gain respect for it accordingly? Is he trying to throw the election by turning off the (already wavering) conservative base with this move? Not to mention his own running mate is not in agreement with him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/mitt-romney-abortion_n_1952780.html

Effective today, Mitt Romney has flipped his position on abortion. :dry:

...They weren't kidding about the etch a sketch thing.

Be ironic though. Supposedly super liberal Obama wins, and rules as a moderate-conservative. Supposedly super conservative Mitt Romney wins, and turns into a moderate-liberal.

I am beginning to believe that Mitt Romney is bat s*** crazy. Seriously. Either that, or he has early signs of demmentia.

I am beginning to believe that Mitt Romney is bat s*** crazy. Seriously. Either that, or he has early signs of demmentia.

Or even worse he has the morality of a used car salesman.

All that being said I see his campaign did the thing they normally do where they come out a few hours later and retract the statement

Last edited:
...They weren't kidding about the etch a sketch thing.

Be ironic though. Supposedly super liberal Obama wins, and rules as a moderate-conservative. Supposedly super conservative Mitt Romney wins, and turns into a moderate-liberal.

This is what is troubling me. I feel like if Romney would just be honest and tell us what he really thinks and what he will really do he would be my kind of person and one i could easily vote for. As it stands tho i just cant trust him or tell who the **** he really is or what he actually thinks. He is too unpredictable. The republican party must be losing their minds over this guys flip floping.

If you type in the phrase "completely wrong" into a google image search, the first four pages of results are all pics of Romney.

Putting everything on a check he won't be able to cash.

Okay, this man is starting to really disgust me. Why can't he just stick to who he is at his core and gain respect for it accordingly? Is he trying to throw the election by turning off the (already wavering) conservative base with this move? Not to mention his own running mate is not in agreement with him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/mitt-romney-abortion_n_1952780.html

Effective today, Mitt Romney has flipped his position on abortion. :dry:

32998940.jpg

Context of his comments please? It appears, by just what was in that article, that Romney was making the point that he would be focussing on economic issues, not abortion.

They leave out the context of what brought about the comment and then run with it as a "I gotcha" point. Isn't that the same mess you libs scream about when it is done to Obama and context is left out? "You didn't build that" comes to mind.

That was actually painful to watch. That girl really embarrassed her campaign.

Story of this campaign, eh? Robert Gibbs can't seem to stay off TV (he loves the limelight), yet he embarrasses the hell out of Obama every time he speaks. Makes you wonder, are the people running the two campaigns for our country's highest office really the best and brightest we have to offer? If so, God help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"