Sequels The Official MOS Misc. Villians Thread

The difference is, at least in the Batman films, as crappy as some of them were, at least we got to see other villains besides the Joker, (Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy and Bane). With the Superman films all we have seen is Luthor and Zod. Why go back to Zod when there are other Superman villains that can be used that we have not seen yet? I could understand if we have seen the Eradicator, Metallo, Brainiac and Parasite on film already. But we haven't! Lets bring a villain on screen we have yet to see!

I agree. Like Batman films, we need to more new villians. Singer should bring in Brainiac or Metallo or any popular villians that hasn't been done before in a movie. And one that is a big threat for Supes to punch around a lot. ;)

of course people want eye candy and thats what brainiac would be for in a sequel. At the same time though looks arent everything without story or good action scenes. Unfortunately zod is one of supermans best villains and I would rather have him than a half-**** attempt at darkseid which people will complain about no matter what, and he should also be in a JLA movie. Once again Zod presents better story opportunities than the rest of his villains, I mean a movie with mongul, come on.
And that is probably what we would get......a halfa$$ version of Darkseid and more years of criticism and division amongst the fans. Please .......no Darkseid for this current francise.

Yeah, I've seen Darkseid jobbed enough in the comics that I don't need to see it done in the movies too. The role most everyone wants Darkseid to play onscreen would be better suited to someone like Mongul.

My hope is for Brainiac.

because I'm sick of the Donnerverse... and Zod played a big part in the Donnerverse... and I for one think that Zod in the sequel is the biggest mistake WB could EVER make

Like i have said before if we are getting a direct sequel to SR which seems inevitable at the current time and given the story that has been established i only really see a handful of villains that would fit and thats Brainiac Bizarro and maybe Metallo which i thought he was better suited in SR. Leave Darkseid for a future ensemble. Oh and definitely Eradicator.

because I'm sick of the Donnerverse... and Zod played a big part in the Donnerverse... and I for one think that Zod in the sequel is the biggest mistake WB could EVER make
Doubt if we see Zod. he didnt show up in SR so he missed his opportunity.

eeven if zod is the best villain in history i dont want him. he was in the donnerverse so he is ''OUT''.
writte a good story with another villain. if you cant then go back selling ice cream.

Leave Darkseid for a future ensemble.

Agree. Maybe build up a little background for him in MoS or something. And then use him for the sequel after. Or use him in JL if they get back on track. I just felt Darkseid is powerful enough to face the JL, so I think it work better to have him in it than MoS or any future Superman films.

Doubt if we see Zod. he didnt show up in SR so he missed his opportunity.

Yep. Beside, isn't Zod dead when he lost his powers in Superman 2? :p

Yep. Beside, isn't Zod dead when he lost his powers in Superman 2? :p
Nobody knows. He could of landed on a nice soft mattress Supes happen to throw down the same dark crevice from the bed he and Lois did the dirty on.:woot: Anythings possible in Hollywood.

Well the White Martians should be the villians for the first JLA film(which I'm writing a script with them in it), then Legion of Doom in the second film, and the final film with the entire JLA and Green Lantern Corps. going up against Darkseid, his minions, and armies.
I bet you would love to see Lashina......Am I right or am I right.

I don't understand this, "save the villian for a sequel" stance. Singer was saving a Supervillian for a Returns sequel, and what if that sequel never happens? Whatever Superman movie comes next, sequel or reboot, they need to go all out.

The whole stance of this movie needs to be about charting a course correction. Singer/Routh can stay for those of us that love SR, but the colors, the villain( must be Brainiac) must be part of the marketing strategy to pull in those who were ambivalent or underwhelmed but haven't written off the idea of MOS.

if they ever use Zod, i hope maybe they can get there stuff from the Last Son story arc from action comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman:_Last_Son

in it a boy comes to earth from a meteor, and turns out to be Zods son, maybe in some twisted way they can make jason Zods son or something, if they base it on it then i'm sure they'll think of something.

I wanna see Doomsday in this one. Then people will know why Superman is the Man of Steel. It'll be one hell of a battle.

The Time Trapper... so he can go back and get rid of the kid without significantly impacting the dynamic between Lois and Clark.

Or....

Mxyzptlk who has been posing AS the kid.

IMO the film needs a villain who hates the human race, and not a personal enemy of Superman.
We need an epic battle between the Supervillain and the US Army and only after the dramatic human debacle, we can see Superman saving the day.

Ugh. No military please. Keep their involvement as minimal as possible. I hated that stuff in Transformers.

Ugh. No military please. Keep their involvement as minimal as possible. I hated that stuff in Transformers.

Disagree ... strongly.

I would love to see a character like Brainiac, Mongul, or Darksied invade and be so much of a threat that they armies of the world would be forced to unite against him. It would make a Superman film immediately jump to epic proportions instead of just another villain that Supes tears up the town with.

Disagree ... strongly.

I would love to see a character like Brainiac, Mongul, or Darksied invade and be so much of a threat that they armies of the world would be forced to unite against him. It would make a Superman film immediately jump to epic proportions instead of just another villain that Supes tears up the town with.

When you put it like that I agree....That's cool. I just don't want them to be able to have a chance against the supervillain, at all. In TF they are even able to take out Blackout pretty much by themselves.

When you put it like that I agree....That's cool. I just don't want them to be able to have a chance against the supervillain, at all. In TF they are even able to take out Blackout pretty much by themselves.

Yeah i know what you mean, even though the jets were mostly responsible for taking him out, they didnt have to shoot Blackout anywere NEAR as much as Devestator (who should have actually been named Brawl) and both were about the same size. I know in the comics Brawl is tougher, but it still stretched the imagination a bit. I suppose they had to give the army something to do though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"